Reunited

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"You know, this plan can add a bit more. You know, so you wont get kicked in the balls." Mackie says, massaging my shoulders. I sighed, leaning back in the chair.

"Yeah, to where my dick stays on me. I cant be kicked every day trying to get her." I growled.

She shushed me. "I know it hurts. Maybe you cant do it. Maybe ill have to go to my plan B." She smirked. I look at her confused. "Lets just say, there is a guy here in the wrestling business that had a past with her."

"Her ex?"

"Yes. Natia actually had a boyfriend who she dated a year and never told me what happened between them. But she never talks about it. Nor thinks about it."

"Wow." I say, surprised. "I have an idea adding on to your plan B. And to keep me safe."

"Lay it on me, babe."

^^

"Okay, Rollins. Explain to me why im here?" He says.

"Ill cut to the chase. I know you hate Natia, more than anyone and you want to get revenge on her. Or maybe something else." I look at his expression, which showed that he was surprised that i said her name.

"I do want revenge. But i want her back in my life. For me to have her back as my girlfriend. Not some stupid Samoan who thinks he can win over every girl he talks to. He just swept her away with his looks and charm and she is already inlove? The look she gives him is the look that she use to give me. It kills me she is with him." He looks down, anger in his tone with every word.

"Well," I spoke with a smirk. "Dont i have an excellent plan for you to get her back in your life."

^^

*Natia's P.O.V.*

"Listen guys, when i tell you i go through a lot of drama, its enough to get me killed." I chuckled into the phone.

"But i want to be part of that drama. Drama is like the best thing! And ive seen the struggle you go through. I can do it. So can Tyler." My friend, Jordan, said into the phone.

Yes, the one thing i didnt say was that I actually had friends in school. Jordan, who likes to kick anyones ass. She could kill someone with a look. She would go out the way, end up in jail, just to get back at someone. Also makes some pretty cool tattoos.

Then there is Tyler. Who would do anything for me and Jordan. He is very sensitive to things. And i love him because he is gay. One thing i love. Having a gay best friend.

"I do miss you guys." I whined. I havent seen them in 3 years. A very long time.

"I bet your ass you miss me more than Tyler over here." She laughed. I hear Tyler arguing in the background.

"Okay, since i miss you guys so much, why dont yall come up here tomorrow. Im free." I sung the last part in the phone.

"Nah, bruh! We on our way now!" She yelled in the phone. "Send me a text of where ya stayin' and we will be there in an hour. Love ya! Also Tyler said he loves you too." She laughed and hung up the phone. Didnt even get to say anything back! Jerks.

I shook it off and texted my address to them. I layed back on the couch, turning the TV on. Waiting for anyone to walk in that door. Probably nobody for another hour. Since Roman hasnt called, nor texted me. Dont know whats up with him.

An hour later, filled with boredom, someone knocked on the door. I get up and open it to see Roman there with some flowers in his hand.

"Whats all this for?" I raised my eyebrow at him as he walked inside.