A strange run in (pt 1)

(A/N::: sorry for not updating. Busy with things and writers block.)

*Natia's P.O.V.*

Today is the day where everything bad happens. Yep, its my birthday. Its every year something bad happens on it. Never been good. So im not going to leave out this hotel for any reason. At all!

"Hey Natia." Paige said walking in. "You doing anything today for your birthday?"

"One, how the hell did you know? And two, nope i cant." How can she know? I never told anyone. Not even Roman knows. Last year i forgot about it until something bad happened and realised it was my birthday.

"Roman told me and Dean. And why cant you do anything." Paige chuckled, confused as to what i meant.

"Im a curse on my birthday. Nothing goes right. Its been like that since i was 2. When i was 1, my parents didnt see me so mainly around 1-2 its been ruff since. So i dont do parties. At all." I sighed.

"Yo! Open up!" I hear Jordan yell on the other side. I chuckled. I opened the door to see both Jordan and Tyler with a gift in their hand and big smiles. I sighed and let them in.

"Gosh you guys, again with this?" I sat down infront of them. "You know you guys dont have to." I smiled and opened the gift. To see the nices shoes and a phone case for me. "Awww!"

"Its not much because we know how you feel about that. But we always have to get you something. Anything for you Mox." Tyler smiled.

"Im so lost! Natia you never introduced me to your friends and im still here!" Paige sarcastically says.

"Im sorry Paige. This is Jordan and Tyler. You guys, this is Paige." I say as they shake hands and we all laughed. "Alright, enough of my birthday. I just wanna watch some movies here. Did you bring it Tyler?"

"Girl, i always bring my laptop for Netflix. Ill go grab it." Tyler walked out the room. I laughed and sat back.

"Where is Roman?" Jordan opens her soda and looks at me.

I shrugged. "He said he was doing something with Dean and others." Jordan just shook it off and drank her pop. I turn to look at Paige who had a blank expression across her face.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Tyler rushed through the door, logging onto his computer.

"Pick a scary movie. Im in the mood for it." I sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Already got it Natia. I ordered pizza." Paige sung. I turned to her and smiled.

"Thanks."

##

"That was great. Thanks for that whole 3 hours of that movie." I threw my cup in the trash. "Thanks for making my birthday special."

"Its not over yet Mox." Jordan stood next to me. "We wanna still take you out. At least once. Please? For all of us to have a good time?" She begged.

"Oh no...come on J. You know something is going to happen and-" I was cut off by Paige.

"Oh come on Natia. I think you should. Cant hide forever."

"She got a point Mox. You cant hide forever and we need to get out. All of us." Tyler smiled at me.

"Ugh," I sighed and looked at them. "You guys promise if anything happens that you guys will take care of me?" They all nodded their heads. "Fine. Lets go."

They cheered and i went to go get changed. Not much but its whatever. Cant believe im actually getting out the hotel for this. I know it is going to be hell. I can feel it.

I just need to relax. Come on. Im Natia for  fucking sakes. I can take anything. I hope.

"Come on Mox. Lets go have some fun." I hear Jordan. I shook my head and walked out with my friends.

##

"I cant believe you did that!" Paige laughed.

"I told her not to touch me!" Jordan chuckled, but a hint of anger in her voice.

What just happened was this random girl thought I was cute and Jordan told her to back off of me and she touched Jordan, which made her punch her right in the fucking face. The worst part was, her mom was around and saw her daughter on the ground and didnt know what happened so we ran away.

"But the poor girl. She just wanted a piece of you Mox." Tyler chuckled.

"Well she got a piece of Jordan instead." I laughed, but soon stopped because a certain guy caught my eyes.

"Natia, you okay?" Paige waved her hand infront of my face, but i didnt move. I couldnt after who was smirking at me. His same smirk he gave me years ago. The same stupid smirk i feel inlove with.

"Hey Mox? Whats wrong?" Jordan shook my shoulders.

He started to walk up to us, still smirking.

"How are you?"

And this was the moment that i knew i would die of embarrassment and hurt.
~~~~~

Updated!

Who could be this mystery person??