Refresh(pt 2)

*Natia's P.O.V.*

"How are you ladies today?"

I cant believe he is standing right infront of me and giving me this weird look. I havent seen this look in forever and feel awkward with his face.

"Fine, Finn. How about you bud?" Paige hugged him. How does she know him?

"Nice to meet you." He put his hand out for me to shake, which i did so it wouldnt be awkward. He is playing dumb, like he doesnt know me. "So, what brings you gals here, huh?"

"Just a bit shopping. What about you? What brings you here?" I said to him.

"Just shopping for some things for a couple of friends. Since i have to be ready later for the show." He smiled. Show?

"Who you goings against tonight? Since you are champ." Paige laughed.

Champ? Show? What is going on??

"Ill be defending my title against Neville. Last match against him, i hope."

He wrestles? Same company? Are you shitting me?!

"Well, i loved to hang out with you guys. If you dont mind. I was a bit hungry and needed some food." Finn said.

"Oh yeah sure. Same place we was going." Tyler spoke up.

"Yeah, lets go before i die." Jordan said and started to walk.

I trailed behind them and was left with Finn. Great.

"Look, Natia. I know we had a ruff history." He starts. Ugh, here we go. "And i just want to say that i want to get past that and start fresh. I dont wanna feel awkward next to my ex." He says. I sighed, knowing this would happen.

"I cant do that Finn. You messed up my life. My life hit bottom after you broke me. You did things that i couldnt forgive and now you want me to?!" I yelled in a whisper. "Finn, what you did to me was unforgettable and unforgiving. Who knows if i want you back in my life. You know i never told my friends about us because i didnt want them to know. Now, who knows if i can even start fresh with you."

No, i never told my friends about Finn. Only my sister knew. Because i knew that our relationship had to be on the low. Who knew we would last a year to be honest.

"Natia, you know what i did back then wasnt me okay? It was in the moment." I rolled my eyes. "And you know i kept my promise. That i will always love you."

"Oh my. Please! Dont even say those words. You know that my love for you was gonzo!"

"Hey you two! Come on! Catch up!" Jordan yelled ahead of us.

"Natia, im not kidding when i said i will never stop loving you. You know i knew you way longer than that idiot samoan. He probably doesnt even love you. I can show you love." He smirked at me.

"First off, i know Roman loves me! Second off, dont say anything about Roman. You dont know him. And lastly, you cant show love. Your love for me was fake!" I spat at him.

We caught up to my friends and we sat down, but of course they left me to grab food.

"Natia, i know part of you still wants me. Im going to do anything to get you back. I dont care how long it takes." He vowed.