Frenemies

*Roman's P.O.V.*

My mind has went from Natia, the girl i love, to Seth, the weasel with plans, all day. Seth having plans makes things worse for everyone. I will admit, they are good. But never work the right way for me and Dean. We know his weak spot to bring him and his group down. We've done it before, we can do it again.

Smackdown is tonight and i have a match against The Miz. Easy opponent. Not worried about him. Who im worried about is Seth. Or anyone by means. Anyone who is stupid enough to join the idiot himself. Going against me? And my brother Dean? Doubt it. Nobody can bring us down.

"Hey!" Natia said, waking up finally. She rubbed her eyes and sat by me on the couch. "Why you up so early?"

"Its 1:50 p.m. silly." I showed her my phones clock. "You overslept."

"Why didnt you wake me up?!" She shot up from the couch, looking down at me shocked. "Why was i sleep for so long?"

"You was on the phone." I shrugged and leaned back on the couch.

"Oh, i guess i was texting Paige for quite some time. I think i fell asleep at 4 maybe 5." She sighs and sits back down. "Still asleep a bit."

"Well once you finally wake up, we have to go leave in about 2 hours. So go get ready." I said. She got up, with a sigh, and left.

I waited for half an hour for her to finally leave to go to the studio. Since we both have matches tonight. Hers is a surprise apparently. So who knows. I know she can beat her opponent.

"Okay, so i was thinking after this we can go see a scary movie. I havent seen on in forever." She says, while we walk inside with our suit cases. I nodded at her.

"Yeah, sure. If we get the chance to." I sighed. "So, you ready for your surprise match?"

"Ugh." She groaned. "Its probably anyone in that locker room. I wouldnt even care. But there has been word going around saying its a guy who i could easily beat the hell out of. I mean, i can beat up any guy." She smirks.

"Even me?" I raised my brow at her with a smirk.

"Hell yeah. You wouldnt know. Gotta be in the ring with me." She stopped infront of me. "I have to get changed. Although, i do need some food. And it doesnt take me long to change. So imma go get food." She mumbled to herself. She was pretty much talking to herself. How cute.

"Okay then, go get you some food." I said standing in front of her.

She looked up at me. "How did you know i was hungry?"

I laughed. "Cause you basically said it out loud. So lets go."

Later on, we finally get some food. She changes into her gear and ill get changed in a few minutes. But since her match is first when the show starts, mines is when the show ends. She finishes her hair and sits right next to me turning the TV on.

"Hey you guys." Nikki said coming into the locker room. I look over at Natia who was pretty confused and mad.

"What are you doing in here?" Natia said, standing up. She crossed her arms at her while Nikki just smirked.

"I just wanted to say good luck in your match. Can i not say that?" Nikki said, taking a step closer to Natia. This could get ugly.

"No. Because i dont need luck from you. I got all the luck in me and no room for your nasty luck. So you can take that back. Also, you can leave." She poked at Nikkis shoulder with every word she said.

Nikki chuckled. "All the luck you have isnt in you. Its from him." Nikki pointed at me. "Also if you dont mind me asking, if i can sit out in ring side with you? Cheering you on for your match." She smiled big at Natia.