Chapter 1: Yami's Pov

My Hikari: Yami's pov.

I love Yugi, my Hikari. He is my life, my love and my everything. I will never be able to find anyone as innocent, caring, funny, and loyal as my little aibou. My aibou....My partner forever. I will never love anyone other than my Yugi.

My beautiful and pale Angel with amethyst eyes and amethyst, black and blonde hair that defy gravity much like my own. An he may look like a teen due to his small build but has a presences that reaches far greater heights then any adults.

Compared to him I am a demon with light tan skin and blood red eyes. That hides his true power behind his small height and sharp features. As I lay in our bed with crimson silk sheets and an all black canopy . It can't look any more true with my body dresses in leather.  An I....

I love him and I will never hurt him. I will never lose faith in our love, because we are two souls tethered together as one. I am his yami, his darkness and he will always be my Hikari. My light in the darkness that is my soul.

I know if I ever fall to far into the darkness. I know  he will be there waiting to lead me to the light again because of how great our love truly is for one another.

It's more powerful then anything thing this world has ever known. I would never leave Yugi to face danger all alone. Instead I would be there beside him like a  knight sworn to his king.

He will always be the reason that I can live. If it wasn't for him. I would still be the old me. The one with no mercy; a fool with no heart. The one trapped in darkness of created by their own shadows. Unable to truly live. The one who couldn't love; that didn't know how it feels to be truly  loved by someone with their whole being instead of feared.

An now I am free. I am no longer trapped in the darkness that plagued my heart and held it in a vice grip.. and I owe it all to him . He saved me from the Shadows. He showed me whats right and whats wrong. An I will always be thankful to have him as my hikari, my love and my best friend. And he always will be because I am never letting him go.

Thank you,Yugi. For being my Hikari and my one an only. Thank you for rescuing me from myself. From the monster that was inside of me because without you; I wouldn't have learned that the greatest lesson to be learned is to love and be loved in return.