Chapter 3: Marik

My Hikari: Marik x Malik

Marik's POV

Malik,

Malik pretty, thank you for loving me. And showing me what was right from what was wrong.

I love you so much. I know that I don't deserve to be loved by someone as wonderful as you. Someone as beautiful as you are.

Especially after all the bad things that I have done to you and made you go through. All the pain that I had caused you. I never thought that you could forgive me. How could you forgive me? I had hurt people that were precious to you.

And yet, you have forgiven me. You forgave me for everything that I have done. For that I am grateful. I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life to love me.

I wouldn't be able to live with out you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be the same person that I am today.

You are so strong, brave, sweet, caring, beautiful and so much more. I love you, my beautiful hikari. You are the light that showed me the way out of the darkness and into the light. I love the way you can stay strong in the face of danger and not back down.

Without you, I would of had gone completely insane. And where ever I would go, there would be nothing but darkness. I would of ended up hurting more innocent people. But you had saved me from the darkness that has plagued my mind for so many years. You set me free. From all the pain and sadness the darkness has.

I promise that I will always protect you, my hikari. I will always love you. I never want to hurt you, the way that I had before. I never want to lose you. You are to precious to me and you are everything that I have been searching for all my life. You are the person I have been meant to be with, to love. You are my love, my heart, my hikari. You are my everything.

And you always will be. Because you were the only one who understands me. The only one who knows how I feel. No one else has been able to understand me like you do. You are the only who seems to care. While everyone else thought that I was completely insane. When every one else didn't care at all. As long as you are with me right by my side. You will never be alone. And neither will I. We truly are two halves of the same soul. For we both are truly crazy. Well crazy in love, that is.