Chapter 4: Atemu's POV

My Hikari: Atemu x Heba

Atemu's POV

Dear Heba,

Heba, I am the luckiest pharaoh in the world because I have you as my hikari, my habibah, my consort, my love and my one and only. We were meant to be together for eternity..Not even death can keep us apart. Our love is as strong as ever. Even the gods of Egypt can see that nothing, not even themselves can keep us apart.

The proof of our love for each other is that ever time we are reincarnated, we always find each other even if we are million or more miles away. We always found each other, no matter how many obstacles we had to face.

I will always love you, Heba. I can't survive without you. Without you, I am nothing but a empty shell. Without you Heba, the darkness in my soul would of had took my whole body.. You were the one who showed me the light. You showed me how to fight against the darkness.

I would of never been able to become the great pharaoh that I was in ancient Egypt if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't of had been able to save my people from Zorc the Dark One without you, giving me the strength to do it.

If it wasn't for you,Heba. I would still be the tyrant that I was before. I was ruthless. I didn't care about my people at all. All that I had cared about was power. You showed that power didn't matter. What matter was the people of Egypt. For if there was no people to rule over they would be no need for a Pharaoh. If it wasn't for you, Egypt would of had fallen into ruins. And my soul would of had been lost forever in the darkness of the shadow realm. My heart would of had been as black as the night sky.

You are loyal, kind, feisty, short tempered and beautiful. You will always be beautiful to me. You will always be my beautiful star in the night . You are the light of my life. Forever, I will be grateful to have you in my life. You are the reason I live for. The reason why I am as strong as as I am today. I am truly grateful for everything that you have done for me. For saving me from the darkness. I will never forget you and if I do, I will always remember in the end. Because you are to precious to forget. You will always be my habibi. And thank you for Saving me from myself. I love you, Heba