Chapter 1

***********EDITED*************
Diing Diing.
That stupid alarm, I thought, gosh how I hate waking up early.
Anyways my name is Angelina Brison i'm 17 years old.I go to the South Hampton High school in New Jersy.
I have curly black hair and I'm black and curvy. Sometimes I get insecure but I'll always try to bring myself up. I push my thoughts away and make my way to the bathroom, i turn on the shower and jump inside. I wash my body, brush my teeth and put on a bit of powder, eyeliner, mascara and a cherry chapstick.
I put my hair up in a high bun and go to my room and look inside my closet for a nice outfit.Since it's cold outside I decide to wear a oversized grey sweater and a pair of black leggings and put on a few golden rings."Where the Fuck is my backpack?" i curse.I walk around my room and find my backpack under the bed."Fuck" i look at my watch and realize that i only have 15 min. till the damn schoolbus arrives.I panick a little and stuff my things in the backpack and rush out of the room and run downstairs into our kitchen. The kitchen isn't that big but it's super cozy with white and brown cupboards and a wooden countertop. I make my way to the fridge and look for something to eat."Damn",i mumble and decide to buy a sandwich at school.I close the fridge and run to the front door and put on some combat boots.As usual my mom is at work and my dad died 10 years ago so you can say I'm lonely, I mean i love my mum she is the most amazing woman on earth but she's always at work or at some buisness trips all around the world, since she's a photographer she has to travel...I shake my head and a single tear rolls down my cheek."I miss you daddy"i whisper and open the front door and walk out of the house.
I run down the street to the bus station and wait a few minutes till the schoolbus arrives.I put out my phone and plug in my earphones and listen to Meek Mills song Monster.Finally the bus arrives and i enter the bus, I show Jimmy the busdriver my ticket and he says a friendly"ok" i smile at him and look at all the other kids in the bus and ask myself why all these annoying kids even exist... at that thought i have to chuckle a bit and make my way to a seat next to the window and just close my eyes and listen to my music.

************************
Hey guys my name is Diana and I just want to tell you a few facts:)♥
1. I'm from Germany and please excuse me for my english:D
2. I wanted to write this story in english cus i want to improve it,so please don't hate me too much if i write something not correct:*
3.Thank you guys so much for reading♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4. The girl on the side is Angelina:)
5. Please comment and if you like it vote:*

Bye♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡:**