Chapter 7

Angelina's POV
So i'm currently waiting at my locker and i'm exited and scared at the same time, what if he starts making fun of me or..."Hey" i turn around and there he is. Why does he has to be so fucking gorgeous..ugh i want to kiss those lips and i want to run my hands through his dirty blonde hair..."Is everything alright?", Nathan asks me"Yes, can we go now?" i mumble while looking at the floor, gosh why am i acting so weird?"Of course we can, let's go to my car and then can go to your home,ok?" he smiles and i nod.

30 minutes later

Nathan's POV

Angie walks infront of me to her house and again i have the perfect view of her butt I can feel my friend down there getting exited. I don't even realize that we're already in her house and it's very nice i see a lot of pictures, one catches my eyes, it's a picture of her with a huge smile and i think it's her mum and dad...Angie looks so happy..."Do you want something to drink, or are you hungry, i mean we could order some pizza or if you dont like pizza we can order something diffrent maybe chinese.." Angie stutters i'm kinda surprised because she has never talked so much and she looks soo cute with that frown on her face she looks down and i walk up to her and put my index finger on her chin, she looks at me with her big brown eyes and feel the urge to kiss her as we get closer i can smell her minty breath....

Angelina's POV

Oh man what's happening right now is he going to kiss me?, no Angie you can't kiss him maybe it's a bet and you know he's gonna break your heart a voice tells me, but i want to kiss him so bad as we both lean forward i can feel his lips on mine..OMG i can feel chills, sparks and fireworks on my whole body while our lips move in sync the kiss gets more passionate within every second and it feels soo good i don't want it to end. We slowly end the kiss to catch some air"Wow", we both say at the same time i look at him and can't help but smile" You know your smile is beautiful, you Angie are beautiful" he says. I'm so glad that he doesn't see me blushing, thank's Melanin but he called me beautiful no boy has ever called me beautiful or kissed me, i mean WHAT."Thank you, Nathan" i stutter, ugh why do i have to sound like 2 year-old? "You don't sound like a 2 year-old, it's cute when you stutter" Nathan says with a smirk, shit i said that out loud..fuck.I try to change the subject"Maybe we should get strarted with our project, and i will order some pizza,ok"? "That's sounds great" Nathan chuckles...ugh his smile and i can't believe it i kissed him.

1 hour later Nathan and I are drawing the picture of mona lisa
while eating a large extra cheesy pizza none of us has really talked after the kiss and everything and so we're sitting here listening to the weeknd and eating pizza."I have to tell you something,Angie" Nathan says why do i have a weird feeling, i simply nod because i'm afraid what he's going to say."You know Angie you're beautiful and after our wonderful kiss today i don't want to loose you and i know you think i'm crazy because we just met but i can feel it, that you're special and..." i just dont know what's going on but i just started to kiss Nathan i have never had this feeling and the kiss gets hotter within every second i can feel his hands on my butt and girl let me tell you something this boy is such a good kisser.
I pull apart and look at those forrest green eyes..ugh boy.
"I think it's time for you to go home it's late but i don't want to sound rude" i mumble "It's fine i'll see you tomorrow" "Yep"
I walk with him to his car and it's kinda awkward between us. "So see you tomorrow, bye" he gives me a short kiss.
"Bye". I make my way back into my house and go into my bathroom brush my teeth, comb my hair and put on my pyjamas.
I lay in my bed and think about today's events...OMG i kissed Nathan and he told me that he liked me like...what. And so i fell asleep.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Hey my loves i know i haven't uploaded in a while but i had alot of things going on, writers block, school and crush problems.Ugh why are boys so annoying...i mean i like this boy in my class and he's a fine piece of white chocolate.
I want him to be mine like right now...i know i'm weird.:D

Bye see y'all next time ♥♥♥