Chapter 2

Angelina's POV:

I arrive at school after 20 minutes and make my way up to the huge building and walk in."Fuck" i mumble under my breath and look at all those people who are running around, making out or just chatting with others,I walk down the hall passing all the others and go to my locker and open it I take out my books and there it is, the picture i love the most...My dad, mum and me in our garden..

**Flashback***

"Daddy i love you" i laugh while he's tickling me we're both sitting in the gras in our big garden he suddenly stops and kisses me on my cheek "i love you more" i smile and hug him."And me?" we both turn around and mum stands there with a huge apple pie, she puts the cake on the table next to het and lies down where dad and i are sitting, dad looks at her for a few seconds with so much love and says"i will always love you, and my babygirl" and then he kisses mum and me...

***End of Flashback***
I close my locker and try not to cry or breakdown."Look, there is Fatty" i hear a highpitched voice saying I turn around and see the whore herself standing infront of me.
Jasmine Bright. I look at her and her other bitches, there faces looking like cakes and Jasmine's wearing a pink crop top which shows her fake boobs and a black mini skirt, i'm wondering if she's freezing down under, by that thought i have to chuckle."What are you laughing at you fugly cow?" she asks with her annoying voice. I look at her face and regret doing that she looks so fake but in this school it's every boys dream to smash her. Ewww.I say nothing because It's better to shut up."You know what you whale?,you look so ugly and nobody likes you, I mean look at you" she snickers. All the others around her start laughing and I turn around and make my way to Mr. Brown's class and just think about that bitch who looks like ugly Painting.
I enter the classroom and the students are all in their seats and joking around, i make my way to my seat in the back and sit down.I sigh and wait for the History lesson to start. After 5 minutes Mr. Brown walks in."Good morning children" he says in a very good mood as always "Morning" we all grumble."Today we're having a new student, please be nice to him" he says in a more serious tone i don't really take care to what he's saying so i start looking out of the window. The door flys open and a very sexy voice is saying "Ehm sorry for being late but i had to go and get some things" I turn to the door and can't belive my eyes. The most handsome boy I've seen in my whole life.

************************
I hope you liked it, and thank you so much for reading♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The new boy is on the side:*