Chapter 5

I make my way to the front door and see my mom's car.I'm a litte confused because she is supposed to be in Europe.
I open up the door and yell"mom is that you?" "Oh babygirl you're home?, i'm in the kitchen"I walk into the kitchen and see my mom cooking currychicken with rice.

"So Angie how's school?"My mom and I are currently eating and it tastes delicious."Uhm well it's fine" i say and try to hide my face while looking at my rice."So everything is ok, and any boys i have to know?" She asks with her beautiful smile.I look at her"No everything is alright and there is no special boy!" i smile at her to hide my pain from today.

After i ate with mum i go into my room and start doing my homework while listening to Ed sheeran.1 hour later i go into my bathroom and take off my makeup and jump into the shower.I think about how the people treat me at school and tears are starting to form in my eyes.I hoped that Nathan would be diffrent..Nathan.
After I finish my shower I go out put on a black lace bra and some panties.I lay in my bed and just looking at the ceiling, slowly dozing off.

"Sweetie wake up you have to go to school" my mom yells from the kitchen.I finally open my eyes and make my way to the bathroom I brush my teeth, wash my face and decide that today I want to look bomb, so I put on a little foundatin, powder, winged eyeliner and mascara.To top that i put in my berry lipstick from MAC.
I go back into my room and wear(picture on the side) after my outfit i look in the mirror and let my curls be all natural "You go girl" i whisperd to myself and go downstairs to meet my mum "Oh sweetie you look gorgeous" mom basiclly yells."Well thanks ma" i smile at her."Oh i will fly to new york in the afternoon, and will be back in a few days,ok?"mom says""Ok" i sigh"Bye mum i have to go school"i grab a granola bar and give her a kiss. I grab my black leather jacket my vans oldschool and then my bag."Bye sweetie"mom yells.

Lets go to school.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hi loves i hope you liked the new chapter.♥♥♥♥