Chapter 9

After School
Angelina's POV
I open the front door and sigh"Finally" I mumble.
Okay i have one hour to clean up the house...I make my way to the kitchen and wash up the dishes. Then I make my way to my room..I need to change my bed sheets, clear up my table, put my dirty clothes in the laundry room etc. Oh my gosh my room looks like a hot mess.
To make it easier, I put on some music.

-1 hour later
Ding Dong Oh finally, I made it. I rush downstairs to the front door, take a deep breath and open the door. And here he is..rocking a dark/blue hoodie, some black jeans and navy blue vans. Ugh my heart skips a beat as I look into his green eyes. "Well hello beautiful " he smiles, I just can't hide my huge smile. "Hey Naths" I say shyly. I let him inside, he closes the door behind him "Naths, seriously?" he asks confused, knitting his eyebrows together. " Yeah, that's your new nickname, I like it" I chuckle slightly. "Ok,Angie you can call me everything you want baby" he smirks. "Haha, you're a perv but do you want to go upstairs into my room, later we can order something..?" I laugh. "Sounds good" he says and then he smiles again, dear lord his smile is gonna be the death of me. We go upstairs into my room, he puts his bag on my bed and takes out a few sketchbooks. "Ehm Naths we already started our project, why do we need sketchbooks?" I ask kinda perplexed. "I want to show you something" he opens the sketchbook and I see a lot of beautiful artworks. "Wow I didn't know that you had such a talent, I mean yesterday I saw that you're good at art but Wow, they're mesmerising Nathan" "Thanks baby, hold up I have something for you" he hands me a drawing of myself. "It is beautiful" I whisper "Angie you are beautiful.. please keep it" "Thank you so much Nathan I appreciate it." I look up into his eyes with a goofy grin on my face. "Ok babe but we need to go back to work, the sooner we finish the sooner we can do other things...maybe watch a movie?" "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" I replay.

-one and a half hour later
"I'm done, I'm so exhausted" I whine. We have been painting for the last 1,5 hours, I love painting but now it's enough plus I'm hungry. "Okay, that's fine, we've already done a lot and I'm hungry" he chuckles. "Can you read my mind? I'm starving" " Haha no, I just know you pretty damn well. What do you want, Angie" Nathan laughs. "We've literally just met but okk...ehm I'd like some Chinese, is that fine with you or do you want something different?" "No baby that's cool" he leans forward and kisses me on my forehead, his lips feel so soft after they leave my skin, I get chills all over my body. Why does he have to be so perfect, he could literally have any other girl why me? This whole situation is confusing, I mean there's a amazing boy in my house, in my room, kissing me and wanting to "look after me"
But he's the only person who feels like home I mean don't get me wrong I love my mother to death but she's never home and I don't want to bother her with my teenage problems. But Nathan..oh he is something else, he makes me feel alive and loved, life suddenly makes sense. He's like my medicine I've been looking for...oh gosh I sound crazy, we've just met but sometimes you meet someone and it feels like you've known each other for eternity. That's the feeling I get when I'm with him. "Angie are you ok" "Huh? Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about something" I ensure him. "If something is wrong, feel free to tell me ok baby?" I just smile. A real smile. "I know Naths, let's go downstairs and order something to eat" I take his hand into mine as we make our way to the living room.
After we order our food we decide to watch "The Notebook" I know how cliché but I love that film. It's already getting dark we went into my room, I switch on my lights I love my room like that.

Since it's cold and dark outside, my room looks super cozy and cute

Since it's cold and dark outside, my room looks super cozy and cute. We're laying under the covers but there's still some space between us I think he doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable or restricted which I find sweet of him but I wouldn't mind cuddling with him. Angie chill you sound thirsty af. During the first 30 minutes we stay like that until the doorbell rings. "I'll get, ok?"
I just nod, he rushes downstairs and here I am laying in bed waiting for my dream man to arrive with food.. Shhiit I really need to calm down but how am I supposed to be calm when this fine ass guy is laying besides me, I need some holy water I think that wouldn't even be enough I need the whole damn church and Jesus but.. "Gosh I'm so hungry" Nathan interrupts my thoughts. "Yeah me too, let's eat but don't spill food on my bed or else I'm going to kick your Caucasian ass" I look at him " Ohh you're getting feisty, I like that but ok I'll be careful, ok babe?" "K" He comes back to me under the covers and hands me my fried rice with chicken sweet/sour and some spring rolls. We eat our food while watching the movie.

-15 minutes later
I have to say the food was delicious just like Nat... you know what never mind. The space between us got smaller and smaller now I'm actually laying on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat which makes mine go faster. He makes me so happy without realising it. "Hey Nathan, why did you move here?" He told me a few things about himself, that he has a little sister who is 7 years old her name is Lauren and a bigger brother whose name is Michael. His mother is a indoor architect and his dad is a lawyer... well ok. "My father wanted to found his own law firm or whatever" he mumbles while looking directly at the tv. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask him while touching his cheek "Nothing..it's just..it's ok" I turn off the Tv and sit up, his face in my hands "You know I'm a good listener..well that's what my mom tells me" "Oh Angie, it's just that my parents expect me to do things I don't want to. My parents have always praised my bigger brother he was good at everything: sports, school etc. the perfect son but I.. I was always different, I loved drawing, reading in general I've always been a dreamer I never liked playing football or baseball. I loved playing instruments but my parents forbid me to play them, they said I should be focused on always writing straight A's. I did but they still favoured Michael."
" Oh dear you have to stop comparing yourself to your brother, maybe he's good at football or whatever but you're perfect the way you are. You make yourself unhappy by always trying to impress others, do what makes you happy. And if your parents don't see what a wonderful human being you are then fuck them, you're amazing and don't change for anyone, ok?" I stare directly into his eyes. He looks at me for a couple of seconds till he kisses me. A deep, overwhelming and sweet kiss. We break apart as we look into each other's eyes. Forehead on forehead "Where have you been all my life, Angelina?" "I was waiting for you Naths" I smile. We stay like this for the next few minutes. Sometimes two people meet and safe each other. I know there's more to the story of Nathan but I won't push him to tell me, he needs time.
'She's falling in love now losing control' Upps my phone who the fuck is ruining this moment, I take my phone of the night stand and see my mom's caller ID. Hey...Yeah I'm fine...Yes mom i had dinner... how's work...oh oh...yes...Ehm ok... I'll see you....miss u... love you too...yeah bye. I end the call. "Your mom?" "Yes, she's busy just wanted to know if everything's ok " "Uh ok, shit it's getting late I have to go home" Nathan gets up and suddenly I feel cold Don't go He takes his bag and looks at me. "I'll go now, baby" "Let me escort you to your car, Naths"
He offers me his hand which I gratefully take and we make our way to his car. It's freezing outside. At his car we look into each other for a while till he realises that I start trembling. "I'll see you tomorrow and go inside I don't want you to get sick, ok?" "K mom" I laugh. He gives me one last kiss and enters his car as I start to walk inside the house. I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I go to my bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth before I remove my clothes and cut all my lights off. Diiingg Ugh whose texting me this late. Ohhh
Good night beautiful, thanks for your advice:)❤️
Xx Nathan
Ohh boo
To Baby:
Oh no problem, you're welcome 😊 but you shouldn't text me while driving that's dangerous 🙄🤔
Baby:
Alright, you caught me I'm sorry 😔
But cute that you're concerned🤓
Me:
Yeah whatever but seriously answer me when you're home😶

Oh ok he seems to listen he hasn't responded. I wait 10 minutes till I get a text from him.
Baby:
You see I listened☺️ Should I pick you up tomorrow in the morning?❤️
Me:
Hehe;) Yeah that would be nice, thank you ❤️
And goodnight ❤️
Baby: okay goodnight baby girl ❤️
I put my phone away and lay in my bed with a huge grin. He makes me crazy.

💚💛❤️💙💜🖤💚💛❤️💙💜🖤💚
Guys I made it. A new update. I hope you enjoy it if you do let me know.