Chapter 3

Angelinas's POV.

I can't take my eyes off him he looks so damn fine.He has dirty-blonde hair and those forrest green eyes and his body WOW. He looks around class and finally his eyes land on my bown ones. He stares for a while and I snap my head away and look outside. I don't know why, but my stomach made a flip while he was looking at me.

"Whats your name?", Mr. Brown asks the ho..i mean the new boy.

"Ehm my name is Nathan Milan" he turns around and looks at Mr Brown and gives him a million dollar smile. "Ok Mr Milan welcome at the South Hampton High school!"

"Thank you Mr. Brown"Nathan said."So please sit next to Mrs Brison" mr brown said with a bright smile which showed his yellow teeth, thats why i dont like smoking apart from the fact you got a stinky breath you get yellow teeth. I look at Mr Brown and see him looking at me with his huge glasses from the 90's and his old grey sweater..i mean maybe he is weirdo but he's my fav teacher..."Ms Brison is everything alright?" "uhm what Mr.Brown" i asked feeling kinda embaressed. "I said could you please show Nathan around?" he looked at me with a smile."Of course i can" Nathan slowly makes his way to my table and i can see all girls eyerapping him especially Jasmine.That bitch. I thought."Please dont eat him fatty" she said and fake smiling. I just look at my hands and start feeling insecure i know that i said that i'm nerver insecure but..i'm not cause i know that i'm not ugly but i also know that i'm not the most beautiful girl on earth.At this moment i just want to go home in my cozy bed and cry...cry and cry.I turn around and start looking outside again as i hear Nathan taking the chair besides me and feel his eyes on me. "If you want to make fun of me please go on" i mumble under my breathe. "i dont wanna make fun of you,"he whispered and he looks at me with his green eyes i can't take my eyes off him and everything on him is just perfection, his eyes, his pink plump lips, jawline, high cheekbones...just everything.Stop it Angie,i tell myself he will never like someone like you. I stop drooling over him and start focusing on the board and Mr Brown's lesson about World War 2.

Brrrrr.Brrrr. Finally i think.I slowly pack my things into my backpack  and make my way to my next period which is Math.
I just hate Maths. Nathan is in my class and he sits next to Jasmine i can see her looking at him with a flirty face and constanly giggling.Bruh i hate that bitch so fucking much.

Finally Lunchtime but before that i gotta show Nathan around.He is standing infront of the classroom and waiting.Cute...i mean he's probably a dick."Hey...ehm can you show me round"?he asks shyly."of course".I showed him around and he was starring at me all the time, probably thinking how ugly I am.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey beauties i hope u enjoyed this chapter.
Diana:*☆★★★★♥♥