chapter three: lunch

Shawn looked up at me during lunch, and I felt sparks fly. He just gave me butterflies, and I couldn't be happier. All my friends smirked as they watched me look at him with dreamy eyes.

(random but he isn't famous in this book)

"So rose..." Shawn said with a nervous look on his face. My heart pounded.

My friends were staring and Shawn took notice. While giggling, he pulled me to the side to talk.

"I've been wanting to ask you this for a while...so I'm going to just say this. Will you go out with me?"

My jaw dropped, but I maintained my smile. My heart was so happy!

"Of course I would, Shawn" I said while blushing.

When they day ended, I was picked up by my lovely mom.

"Hey sweetie, how was school today?" She greeted me with a smile.
I rambled about all the events that occurred today. With shawn, being asked out, everything. I trust her. We have been close, me, her and my older brother after my dad left.

When we went home I grabbed a plum, plugged in my earphones and went to do homework. It really motivates me, and once I begin I can't stop.

After tough dedication, I opened my laptop and strolled through YouTube. All of a sudden I stumbled upon something precious. Shawn made YouTube videos. I watched them all whilst my heart was swooning.

"Rose, someone is here for you" my mother said.