chapter nine

Night and day, I could not stop thinking about shawn. I was falling in love with his - well, everything. After that date we've communicated more than usual, he has been trying to get me out of my box.

"I seriously think you and him will get together." My friend Alexis slurred while chomping on spaghetti.

"I don't know, he's nice and I love him. But it's hard because I keep remembering last time..."

"No no no. Don't think of that. He isn't Matt. "

"Or Andrew" Lauren added.

I sighed and looked down at my lunch. A now half eaten salad, mason jar of water and blueberries. How can I ever forget what he did?

They continued to coax me until the bell rang. We all word to our separate classes, mine being History. I gulped. Matt was in this class.

I continued to walk and sat next to one of my friend-acquaintance Jesy. She smiled at me and chatted with me, until her boyfriend walked in. Once class started, the teacher started to speak.

"Class, to help you all understand the Mesopotamia culture, I am giving you a project with a 2 partners if my choice. When I call your name please stand up and I will select your partners.

She went through the list carefully. Soon she reached my name. I smiled a her once she looked my way.

"Diana Michelle, paired with Shawn Mendes and Matthew Daniel."

My smiled fainted but my head still was high. Shawn wouldn't let Matt be rude, right? I walked to their seats and sat down immediately.

Sorry I haven't update in a while! I hope you enjoy the part xx