chapter six: official date! (part one)

Taylor Swift's songs repeated in my head. My heart was pounding. Everything was about to happen, and I could not stop blushing. My face turned a rosy pink color of the six am sky.

"You look... beautiful." he gasped.

"As do you" I smiled. I blushed even harder. He said I was beautiful.

Shawn took my hand gently and walked me to his car, which was a black Acura. He wore a nice pair of khakis and a black tee shirt. When we got into his car he drove the car to a classy sushi place.

"So, you like sushi?"

"I've never had it before." I blushed.

"Oh, well you'll love it." He said, smiling.

Finally we arrived to Sushiya. It was an elegant sushi bar. There were wooden tables and chairs, an outside patio, and someone there I least expected to arrive. Matt. He raised his eyebrows at me and I quickly looked away.

"Everything alright?" Shawn asked with concern.

"Um yes" I hesitated.

He didn't fully believe me, but went along anyway. We got a nice table outside, overlooking the moonlight and stars.

"I know it's strange I never asked you this, but what's your full name?"

"Diana Rose Michelle, but people always call me rose." I said.

"I'll call you Diana" Shawn smiled.

Blushing, I asked what was good sushi. Shawn said to try the baked Sakura roll, sashimi and snow crab roll. So we did. While the food was being cooked, we got to know each other better. Everything was in a sweet bliss.

Finally our food came in. Since I had no idea on how to use chopsticks, Shawn fed them to me just like a movie. The sushi rolls were delicacies to me. I never had sushi, and having it with Shawn for my first time was great.