Chapter 5

Dean above

*Flashback*
A huge smirk appeared on his face. "Lets make a bet."

"So this is how it is going to go" Hunter started "We will each be given fair ammunition, and fair lives," He said picking up Call Of Duty "Then we will play against each other in the game oooof.... capture the flag. And who ever wins gets to use the harl-"

"WHAT? Not my baby." I cut him off.

"Will you let me finish, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. He or she will get to use the Harley on the first day of school. And the loser has to wear an outfit of the winners choice."

"Alright, but the outfit cannot be too revealing or over the top. That is my condition."

He hesitated for a minute, "deal."

"Deal."

Hunter plugged the game in, put equal ammunition and lives, and pressed start. My team had the glowing blue flag while Hunter's team had the red glowing flag. Which is good because I would rather have blue than red. I hid in the shadows and snuck towards where Hunter's flag was. I saw him; he was shooting down my team. I ran and grabbed his flag, going through back routes to bring the flag back.

"Hey where did your player go?" Hunter asked. A sly grin appeared on my face.

"Home."

"What is that supposed to m-" shock was written all over his face. "whhaa- hooo- why?"

"That was too easy I didn't have any obstacles. Well I win so I guess Monday you get to wear an outfit of my choice and I get to ride MY Harley. Nice try."

"Oh come on one more game."

"Nope I won. I'll pick out your outfit tomorrow."

~Monday~

My alarm went off at five in the morning. I hopped into the shower. I took my lavender shampoo and body wash and cleaned my hair and body. I came out 10 minutes later and took a fuzzy green towel to wrap around my body. I put on my Victoria's Secret undergarments and picked out my outfit.

Since it was hot I put on dark washed high-waist shorts, along with my black leather jacket, Harley Davidson mussel tee, and my black combat boots. I had leather bracelets and a couple of rings on my left hand, especially the one my mom gave me, I never take it off. I put in diamond studs and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walked downstairs and at breakfast. I like to get up really early so I can read. So I walked to the couch jumping over the back landing on the cushions and cracked open my book The Boy In The Striped Pajamas. Soon the hour passed and it was time to wake up Hunter. We decided I would pick an outfit out today instead.

I walked into his room waking him up so he could take a shower. Then I walked into his closet looking through all of his cloths. "Hunter? What are you like at school?"

"Well I like to wear polo and kakis." He replied coming out of the bathroom. I smiled and said okay. I grabbed a leather jacket, jeans, a white tank top and a dog-tag chain. Handing him the cloths I sat on his bed and lied down. "You are coming to school on my bike right?"

"Why."

"We need to complete the look." I said as he looked at the outfit.

"Really?"

"We match, considering you are like the preppy rich boy at school, I made you into my alter ego, my reflection, the guy version of me so you can say."

"Okay Miss Bad Girl, what makes you so bad?" He asked getting closer.

"Skipping school, pranks, disturbances in class, detentions, shall I go on?" I challenged.