Chapter 6

This is the willow swing that Nicole made in the end of the chapter

The day was finally over. I had math second hour, world history third, graphic design forth, lunch fifth, Italian sixth (which I enjoyed), cooking seventh, gym eighth, and forensics science ninth. I had Steven in math, Hunter and Dean in history, and the rest of my classes were with Dean. Oh it was amazing, especially when Dean decided to sit next to me every period. Even better was when he learned my name because of Hunter.

Sarcasm #levelinfinity. Ugh him knowing my name ticks me off. He says it whenever he can just to annoy me. But I'm not going to lie; it is fun hanging out with someone like me, you know rebelious.

"HEY! NICOLE!"

"Jesus Dean what do you want?" I groaned in fake annoyance, I was honestly getting used to him.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?"

"I guess." I shrugged with indifference. We walked to my locker and switched the books that I needed for my homework. We walked to my Harley and got on. I handed him the helmet that Hunter used this morning, kicked up the kickstand and drove to the Greys.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I was walking in the hall, over all of the noise and confusion in the hallways, you could hear a kid shouting after another student.

"HEY! NICOLE!"

"Jesus Dean what do you want?" Nicole groaned. I chuckled, she really hated this kid. I was happy I didn't want her to like him, I mean he was a bad influence, well even thought she is like that too.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?"

"I guess." She shrugged with no emotions. WHATTTT!!!!! But she hates him, WHY?!?! I walked after them watching them go to Nicki's locker, to walking out of the school, and heading to Nicki's bike. She put on her black helmet and handed the one that I wore to him. That is my helmet! I'm only allowed to wear it! Wait what?

What am I thinking? Nicki can do whatever she wants. What the hell was I thinking? Oh! She was my ride home. I guess I will have to leave with Steven.

"Hey Steve, can I get a ride home?"

"What about football?"

"We don't have it today."

"Oh alright, hop in." I got into Steve's Porsche and we headed home.

Dean's P.O.V.

Whoa! Nicole is RICH!

"Hey Nicole how was your first day of school?" A lady said as we went into the kitchen.

"It was great thanks Heather. Wait I never really asked but what do you and Mr. Grey do for a living?" Grey. GREY! This is the Grey's house?! Why are we here?

"I am a fashion designer and Robert is an owner of a long chain of hotels."

"Oh cool. Well we are going upstairs we have history homework." Nicole said grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. Her room was really cool, it was teal and white and had a beach theme to it but she covered the walls with rock band posters. Though I still couldn't figure out why we were at the Grey's house.

"So after we finish this one piece of homework considering our teacher is an asshole and felt like being the only teacher to give us homework, we can go swimming." Nicole said. She cracked open her book and laughed.

"What?" I asked. She was surely something.

"I did this in my old school, I know all of the answers!" So we ended up finishing in 5 minutes. She told me to wait in her room while she begged one of the boys if I could use their bathing suit. I decided to look around. I was walking around her room looking at her posters, her cd's, movies, and books.