Chapter 10

Nicole P.O.V.

School went by in a blur; today is the day my best friends are leaving. I stood in the airport on this Monday afternoon hugging my friends, my sisters, goodbye. Tears were streaming down their faces and they were all gathered around me.

"Bye guys I hope to see you again love and miss you." I said beginning to tear up.

"Bye babe we love you." Hailey said, squeezing me to death along with the other girls.

"Alright girls your plane is boarding." Mrs. Grey said, "We hope you can all visit Nicole again."

The girls grabbed their bags and walked to the entrance. I watched them walk away, standing there for a while. Someone grabbed my hand, tugging on it gently. I turned to see Hunter standing next to me; he smiled gently and led me back to the rest of the family.

They all smiled and we were off to the cars, Mike Steven, Jace, Cole, and Greg in one car, Blake, Charlie, Brad, Nick, and Mr and Mrs. Grey in the other car, while Hunter and I took my motorcycle. We all left the airport, heading home. The drive was pretty long, there was so much traffic coming out of the airport I almost screamed of frustration. We finally arrived home after two hours. I hopped off my bike and walked up to my room. I pulled on a leather jacket, tall leather boots, dark washed ripped jeans, and a tight black top. I slipped on my dog tag and a cross necklace as a finishing touch to the outfit.

I looked in the mirror, satisfied with what I saw. I grabbed my phone and quietly opened my window. Peering out, I saw there was a tree right to the left of my window. I grabbed a branch and hoisted myself out of my room. I slid the window shut and descended the tree.

Once my feet hit the ground I scrambled to the garage where my car was. I grabbed the keys and started up his engine. "Hey baby, haven't driven you in a while." I purred. I pulled baby out of the garage, and started down the driveway. I drove around for a few hours and pulled into a driveway that leads to a stadium. Cheers and lights erupted from the arena.

Curiosity started to take over my senses and I drove over to the arena and parked the car. I hopped out and walked into the entrance. Once inside I was met with about a two hundred people cheering at the top of their lungs. You could hear the roar of engines going past the crowd and the bumping of metal on metal. I walked over to the edge of the railing to look at the track.

Two cars were racing, a blue Shelby and a red firebird. The firebird was in the lead, while the Shelby was inches behind. All of a sudden as the cars were rounding the corner to the finish line the Shelby shot forward, stealing the show. The crowd went silent for a second and then roared out loud.

Car races. Well... now I can say I have seen everything. The drivers got out of their cars and to say I was shocked was an understatement. Getting out of Firebird was someone I never met before so what ever but the Shelby's driver. That is another story, this person I knew. Getting out of the car was no other than Jace.

The crowd rushed the track; I jumped over the railing along with the crowd and raced over to Jace. His back was towards me and I stood there in shock. Finally I managed to move my arm and tapped him on the shoulder, he spun around and froze. I smirked and looked at his shocked expression. Busted.

"Didn't know you could ride like that." I stated.

"Uh.. um. Yea.. that." He stuttered.

"I won't tell your parents." I stated.

"You won't?" He asked confused.

"No I won't. But only IF you teach me how to drive like that." I smirked.