Chapter 3

Sunny's pov

When we arrive at college, jimin's friend were all outside.

"Jimin!" Hoseok called, "and sungyu?" He ask, confuse.

"Oh,why are you guys together?" Jin ask.

"Um.. I just figure out that she live in the same apartment as me so I decided to give her a ride." Jimin lied.

"Uh huh." I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Oh.. well, how did it go yesterday?" Jin ask.

"Huh?" Jimin ask.

Without replying, jin look over to me and I said, "Oh, sorry. I should be going. Bye. See you guys in class."

As I walk to class, I took out my tablet and play games.

Jimin's pov

Jin: so about yesterday, how'd it go?

Jimin: what about yesterday?

Yoongi: aish, you're break up, how'd it go?!

Jimin: ah.. that.. it went fine.

Taehyung: how did she react?

Jimin: like how every girl react..

Namjoon: so, are you going to find another girl and then break her heart now?

Jimin: ....

Namjoon: Ya! You need to forget about sohee... that happens to other guys as well but they didn't act like you... they got hurt and decided to stop dating.. but you.. you keep dating and breaking girls heart.

Jimin: it's.. it's because I'm scared I might get hurt again.

Jungkook: then why date?

Jimin: because I know how much a rejection hurts.

Namjoon: tch. Well a broken heart hurts more.. tsk tsk, you seriously got no jam.

Hoseok: Ya, ya. Stop yelling at him, it wasnt his fault he became like this.

Namjoon: I know but I just don't like this jimin. I want that loyal,cheerful jimin back.

Jimin: Don't worry, im not going to date from now on.. I just.. need to find the right girl in 100 days.

Hoseok: huh? What in 100 days? And what are you talking about?

Jimin: nothing.. let's go class is about to start.

When we got inside, we saw sunny playing games on her tablet at her desk.

"Aish! I lost again." She whine.

"Ya sunny, what are you playing?" I called.

"Whose sunny?" Hoseok ask.

"I know right, who is sunny?" Sunny ask giving me a 'watch what you're saying!' look.

"I meant sungyu." I corrected, "what are you playing?"

"This game call, 'shadow fights'" she replied.

"Shadow fights? Oh my god, I play that too!" Jungkook shouted and head over to where she is.

"What level are you on?" He ask.

"Three. These people keep killing me, I can't move on to the next level." she replied.

"Here let me help you. I'm already on level 11." Jungkook said as he take the tablet from her and we all head to our seats.

As soon as he was about to play, the teacher walk in and he got upset cause he didn't get to play. He handed her her tablet and head to his seat which is next to mine.