Chapter 15

Sunny's pov

"Sunny! Wake up!" Jimin said.

I woke up and felt like there was a knife in my head. My head hurted so much from the soju last night.

"Hurry we're going to be late for class." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He walk into my room and handed me some hangover medicine.

"Here, take this." He said and I took it.

"Jimin" I called, "did I do anything weird last night? I don't remember."

"No." he replied.

"You're not lying right?" I ask.

"I'm not. Just hurry up." He said.

"Okay okay."

"I'll go wait for you in the car." He said.

~~~~~

After I finish getting ready, I head out to jimin's car.

"Lets go." I said and we drove off.

On our way there, jimin turn on the radio. As the song "as I told you" came on, he start jamming to it. He seem happy today. He barely jam to songs that came on.

When we got there, namjoon and the others were waiting for jimin.

"Ya, go out first, I'll come in after they left." I said, trying to hide my face as we drove pass them.

"Let's just go together. Sohee already told them that we live together so--"

"We can just say that it was a lie." I said.

"What kind of fairy are you? Lying and such." He said, shaking his head.

"Fine." I said.

We both got out of the car. Namjoon and the others walk toward us and we did the same.

"So, it is true huh? You two are dating and living together." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

"Actually, we're not dating. It's true we live together.. that's because of some problem." I explain.

"What problems?" Jungkook ask.

"Um.."

"She live in the room above mine and didn't have enough money to pay her rent and so since we knew each other when she moved here, I let her stay with me for the time being since she doesn't have any relatives here and doesn't have enough money for a new place yet." Jimin explain, saving me.

"So, was she the one who was sick that day?" Taehyung ask, "not your mom?"

"Hehe, yeah." Jimin replied.

"If that's the reason, you should've told us. I would've ask my sister if you can stay at her place for the time being. Who knows what jimin will do." Hoseok said.

I let out a small laugh and said, "it's fine. I can take care of myself. Thank you though."

"I'll go in first. See you guys in class." I said and left.

~skip~

At the end of the day, I wait for jimin at the same place again.

While waiting for him, I saw sohee walking up to a black car. The person in the car came out and walk over to her and give her a hug.

It seems like it was the guy from that one day. What is their relationship? Why does she keep being around Jimin even when she's with him? The guy look like someone I know but not sure who.

"Ya!" Jimin said in a whisper near my ear which startled me.

"What the heck." I said, rubbing my ear, "lets go."

"Lets go eat first. I'm starving." Jimin said.

"Okay." I said.

"Where should we go eat at?" He ask.

"I don't know." I replied.

"I know. Let's go." He said as he took my hand.

"I can just walk on my own." I said as I remove my hand from him.

He took my hand again and said, "just hurry up."

~skip~

As we wait for our food, jimin kept staring at me.

"Do I have something on my face? Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask him.

"Sunny" he said.

"What?"

"What happens if the blue bead in the necklace increase?" He ask.

"That means you found your true love." I replied.

"Really?" He ask with a big smile.

"Yeah--" I said, "Why are you smiling so big? You found her?" I ask and he nod continually with a smile on his face.

Jimin's pov

"Who is it?" She ask.

"Someone." I replied.

"You must really like her seeing how happy you look." She said and take a big sip of her water.

"Where is the food I ordered?" She ask, sounding a bit annoyed.

"But what if the person doesn't like me back? Does the bead still increase?" I ask.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she like you too. If she doesn't, the head wouldn't increase." She replied, sounding more annoyed.

"Really? That's good then." I said and a big smile curved on my face again.

She grab her glass of water and drink the whole thing.

"Ahjumma! Can I get some more water?" She ask.

"Ya." She said, looking at me, "did you just go kiss anyone just to find the right one?"

"No." I replied, "I'm not trying to turn myself into a bird for the rest of my life by kissing anybody just to see if they're the right one."

The waiter came and set down the foods we ordered.

"When did this happen?" She ask.

"Why do I have to tell you that?" I ask.

"Okay. Nevermind that. Is she pretty?" She ask.

I look at her and with a smile, I replied, "she's beautiful."

She took a bite of her rice and mumbled something which I couldn't hear.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Where did you meet her?" She ask.

"Hmm. At college." I replied.

"Oh. She goes to our college?"she ask and I nod.

"You know her too." I said.

"Sohee?!" She ask.

"No! Why would I go back to her?" I ask.

"Well, she's the only girl I know that you're close with."

"We're not close." I said.

"Whatever. Let's just eat." She said and we ate.

"Jimin? Sungyu?" I turn around and saw sohee standing there with another guy.

"Sunny?!" The guy said as he saw sunny.

Sunny's pov

I look up as someone with a familiar voice said my name.

'Leehun?'