Chapter 17

"I don't like how you only see me as your job. All those time when we are together, don't you develop any kind of feelings for me? Or am I the only one? Am I the only one who've gone head over heels for you? You're a love fairy aren't you? Shouldn't you notice when someone start to develop feelings for someone?"

"I don't know what you're talking abo--"

"What I'm trying to say is my true love is you!" He yelled.

I sat there, shocked.

He stood up from the chair and head back to his room.

"What was that all about." I place my hand on my chest where my heart is and said, "my heart just skipped a beat."

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sunny, your dad and I have something to do in busan tomorrow and we thought we might stop by at your cafe to see how it's doing." Mom said.

"What?!" I ask, shocked.

"What do you mean what? Can't we visit?" Mom ask

"Of course you guys can.. um.. what time?" I ask.

"Not sure. Probably around noon." She replied.

"Oh okay." I said and hung up.

I quickly ran to jimin's room and open his door to find him laying on his bed, face down.

"Ya ya! Get up." I said.

"W-what?" He said, " if it's about what I said--"

"My mom and dad are going to busan tomorrow and said that they're going to come visit me at my cafe." I said, all in one breath.

"Okay, and?" He ask.

"Are you stupid or what? I'm in big trouble! I don't have a cafe!" I yelled.

"Oh my god! I just remembered." He said, "what are we going to do? What are we going to do?" He said repeatedly, "oh wait, I know what to do." He said.

"What?" I ask.

"My parents own a cafe in busan. You take over the cafe tomorrow while I take them on a trip." He said.

"Smart! But what if they're too busy and doesn't want to go on a trip?" I ask.

"If they're too busy, do they think they have the time to make all those side dish and visit me almost every weekend?" He ask.

"Okay okay. Do whatever. But we have to head down to busan tonight." I said.

"Okay. Let me call my parents first." He said as he reach for his phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"Mom, since there's no class tomorrow, I want to go on a trip with you guys." He said, "The cafe? Hmm. I have a friend who can watch it. She's in need of a job too."

"You guys know her." He continued, "she the one who used to live in my apartment."

"Okay. See you guys tonight then. Bye. Love you." He said and hang up.

"See. That was easy." He said, "I'll just have a talk with the employees to make you look like your the boss."

"Okay. Let's go then." I said.

"Wait. Need to pack some stuff so it'll look like I'm actually going on a trip with them."

*In the car*

On our way to busan, I thought back to what Jimin said earlier.

"What I'm trying to say is my true love is you!"