Chapter 8

"So, I'm not your type? " she ask.

"Hm.. well--" I was about to say something but got cut off when she tip toe to kiss me.

As I felt something burning on my chest, I push her away gently and look at the necklace. My eyes were wide open as I saw little of the blue beads were gone.

'Oh no.'

"I'm.. sorry jimin.. I.. I have a crush on you for like.. forever bu
t didn't have the courage to tell you." She said.

As I felt my body beginning to turn into a bird, I said, "it's okay.. min, sorry but I have to go."

"Where are you going?" Min ask as I walk away from her.

I quickly ran toward the public bathroom with sunny following behind.

As I got inside of the bathroom, I groan as my body began to turn into a bird. This time, my arms turn into wings first then my feets and then my whole body.

After fully turning into a bird, I collapse onto the floor. My wings doesn't work after the transformation so I have to rest it a bit before flying.

After resting, I spread my wings and fly out. As I saw sunny outside, I quickly fly and land on her left shoulder.

"I saw you two kiss.. so, what happened?" She ask.

"She wasn't the one."

"See, I told you." She said.

"You didn't say anything." I said.

"Really? Cause I'm sure I did..come on, let's go." She said and we both walk toward my car.

"You'll turn back to yourself in a bit so just get in the car and I'll drive." She said, opening the door of the passenger seat for me and I fly in.

She quickly heads to the driver's seat and start the engine.

When we're almost home, I turn back to my normal self.

Sunny's pov

As I drove us home, my phone rang. I ask jimin to check it for me since I'm driving.

"It's a message from your mom." He said.

"What does it say?" I ask.

"She tell you to go home and help her with her flower shop." He replied.

"Oh.. okay."

"Do I have to go?" He ask.

"Of course. But just stay in the car."

"Urg.. okay." He said.

When we arrive at my mom's house, jisoo head toward the car.

"Noona!" He shouted as I got out the car. Moving his gaze from me to jimin, he yelled out, "eomma! Noona brought her boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Then is he your husband? *gasp*" he cover his mouth.

"Tch, ya. How can he be my husband when I didn't even marry nor have a wedding." I said.

"So.. you have a wedding without eomma and appa knowing? *gasp*" he cover his mouth again.

"Oh be quiet you little brat." I said.

"Eomma!!" He called and my mom came out.

"You're here." Mom said. Moving her gaze from me to jimin, she ask, "who's he?"

I look over to jimin who was still in the car and then back at mom.

"He's.. uh.. he's an employee.. at.. uh.. my cafe..." ''great. Another lie. Way to go sunny.'