Chapter 12

We both head out of the bathroom safely and head back to our tables.

As my girls and I continue eating and talking, I look back at Jimin to check there isn't any weird thing happening because if I turn him back to human before his time of being a bird isn't over yet, some of his features can come back.

I look back at my plate and continue to eat.

"Eomma, why is that man's feet like that? I'm scared." I heard a little girl said. I look over to her to see what she was talking about and saw her looking over to jimin's direction.

I look over to Jimin and choked on my food as I saw his claws under the table.

'What to do? What to do?'

"Sunny, you okay? Need some water?" Lena ask.

"Ya, is it okay if you guys went over there and pretend you have food poisoning or something? Just to draw people's attention?" I ask.

"What are you saying? I'm not going to do that." Lena said.

"Look." I said jerking my head toward Jimin.

Lena and Jen gasp.

"What did you do?!" Lena and Jen ask me at the same time.

"I turn him back to his human form before his bird form was over and now some of his feature came back." I explained, "please? Just do anything to draw people's attention from Jimin so I can fix this."

"Ya! You know Lena and I suck at acting." Jen said.

"Please?" I beg.

Jen and Lena look at each other, rolled their eyes, and said, "fine."

" You better pay us back."  Lena said. I smiled and nodded.

"Lets go." Lena said as they both stood up.

As they both walked toward the middle of the restaurant, Lena and Jen started to make a scene.

"Ya! Did you just step on my shoe?" Lena yelled. Okay, so this is the kind of scene they're going for..

"Oops. My bad." Jen said and walked pass her. Lena grabbed her hair and they started to fight. People started gathering around them.

'Okay.'

I walk over to where jimin and them are.

"Aigoo. Seoul girls are pretty rough." Jimin's mom said.

"Excuse me, I think it's better if we leave, they might hit us too if the fight get more intense." I said to jimin's mom.

"Oh okay. Let's go." Jimin's mom said as she grab her husband and they walk out.

Jimin stood up from his seat and gasp as he saw his feet.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god! What did you do?!" He ask me, freaking out.

"Don't worry, I'll fix it." I said.