Chapter 10

Sunny's pov

As I help my mom with the shop, I heard a familiar voice outside the shop. I quickly ran over to the door, looking out from the corner to see who it was. My eyes widen as I saw sohee holding a guys arm, laughing and smiling at each other as they walk down the street.

Flashback

"I-- I want us to get back together. " she said.

"Bwo?" Jimin ask.

"I didn't want to break up with you... I.. I had to because... because.. I have cancer." She said, "I-- I still love you.. like how I used to."

"Jimin!" I called as I walk up to jimin. "Oh, hi sohee."

End of flashback

'Tch, right, you still love him, huh?' I thought.

"Sunny-ah, what are you doing?" Mom called.

"Oh, nothing..." I replied as I back from the door and walk back to the counter.

"Honey, come here, I have to talk to you about something." Mom said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"About jimin," she started.

"You're not gonna tell me to date him again, are you?" I ask.

"No... I was just--- ahem, yesterday, you're brother came to me and said something strange about jimin." Don't tell me jisoo told mom about jimin being a bird. That brat. " and something about a bird?"

"Huh?"

"He said that Jimin transform into a bird yesterday when he went to the bathroom." Mom said and I couldn't think of anything to say so I laugh.

"Haha, what? Jimin transforming into a bird? Haha, oh.. That's hilarious. Eomma, you believe what jisoo said?" I said, " maybe jisoo played too many games. That's what happen when you let him play too much games."

"I didn't believe it at first but after he says something about that writing he wrote on jimin'is arm and on the bird's arm.. Thoughts ran through my mind." She said... Now I have nothing to say back. I just stood there.. Trying to think of something.. But nothing. I probably look like a tree or a statue right now.

"Um...." Was all I could say.

"Sunny! We have to go! My mom's at the hospital!" Jimin shouted as he ran down to the shop.

"Bwo?!" I said.

"Hurry, we have to go!" He said dragging my arm, " goodbye eommoni, thank you for the food and everything." He shouted as he drag me out the door along with him.

As we got to the car, I pull my arm away from him and said, "ya, jimin! How am I gonna drive us when there's no key!"

"Oh.. right.." he said.

"But is your mom really at the hospital? " I ask and he shook his head.

"I just thought you might need some help.. since your mom was asking you all that questions. " he replied.

"Oh.. well, thanks." I said, "let me go get my stuff first." I quickly head back to get my purse.

"What happened?" My mom ask.

"Jimin's mom's at the hospital. " I replied.

"I know, but what happen to her?" She ask.

"I don't know, jimin didn't tell me anything." I replied, "I'm gonna go get my stuff and go..."