Kurapika, Naoko and Sheila.

Kurapika told me that when he was a kid, he and his friend Pairo had an incident across a cliff, and Pairo ended up damaging his eyes and legs, then Kurapika wanted to help him in any way he could, and when he found a woman named Sheila and he and his friend helped her, as a thanks she gave them a book about Hunters and the world outside the Kuruta lands, and that gave Kurapika the chance to go out and find a doctor to help Pairo.

-And then what happened? Did you find the doctor??- I ask curious, as I'm growing attached to the story he is telling, but the sad gaze of the blonde make me instantly regret everything.
-when I got back to the village... they were all death.- he try to say coldly, but the pain he has in his heart transpires from him as steam.

I look at him in pain, as I ask myself if say sorry or not, in fear of making he thinks I pity him, when is not true.
-Then what did you do?- I ask, finally getting the good thing to do in my mind: make him think about the future.

If there is fire behind you, run forward to the exit.

He looks at me surprised, then with a serious expression he confess me the promise he made to the corpse of his clan: -I will avenge them, killing the Phantom Troupe and getting back the eyes...- eyes? Phantom Troupe? I didn't know what he was talking about, but for him all this seemed very important, so I didn't ask, I would have found answers along the way.

He leaded me outside the apartment with my old robotic body, as he said I could have stayed at his place for some time, he explained me we were in York-new city and that he was working as a bodyguard for a rich girl named Neon, and that he was sorry he couldn't have been taking care of me full-time, but I shook my head saying it wasn't a problem and that I could have took care of myself.

-Are you sure about it? I mean... With everything that has happened to you...-He gaze worriedly at me, as I recall everything he just told me about himself just a mere minute before, and I snap before thinking.

-You had it worst!-

I instantly covered my mouth at those words: how could I say such a thing? I felt so bad for what I said that tears started to flow from my eyes.

-You know....Me and Naoko... Had a relationship... We were... Lovers, I can say... And you...- I felt broken at those words. That was why he was so nice to me: I was in his lover body, and she died not long ago, without him... It was a dreadful feeling, but I also know that whatever thing I would have said could't help. I already did enough, reminding him what he lost as he had it right in front of his eyes.
-You now are in her body, and it seems like she is still alive, but you aren't her... I don't know who you are...Ever since [Name] disappeared she was strange, but I wouldn't ever believed that she was... that she was....- I felt like I had to disappear. Why I was here? Why Naoko died? Why she didn't told me sooner? Why I'm still alive while she is not and Kurapika is suffering so much?

Why her and not me?

-I don't know why she did this... maybe she wanted to say something to you... Maybe she though that entering in my body she would have lived on, while I would have died at her place, that would have been the best, right? That's what you are thinking at least...- I smile bitterly, as I can sense what Kurapika is thinking right now and I couldn't understand until now.
-I would have preferred that too, but now we can't change it. And we can't know what she really wanted. I just know that she wasn't sad about what she did, and I will live on knowing that she did what she could to make her best friend happy again, even giving her life.- I say to him, as I near my figure towards his and I hug him.

-I am not Naoko, you are right...I am Sheila now, won't this mean at least something to you?-

You gave me this name.

He covers his eyes with his bangs, as I can't see what expression he is making at my words, so I just stand there looking at him, waiting for any reaction, but when he lock his eyes at mine, all I can see his deep scarlet.
-You are right... Sheila.-Then he smiles, and I know my heart has stopped.

____________________

Wookie's crying room:

I CRIED SO MUCH WRITING THIS!!! I really cried a lot, I could't help it, I felt like I was killing myself over and over with every word I wrote, but then I couldn't stop, because I loved this too much to just change everything.

Soooo....How it's going? :3 I know I've been cruel and so on, so I'm sorry if any of you had feels attack... T^T

See you soon again,
WookieTheBeater.