Chapter Eight

A/N Ok so everything is finally edited! woohoo! but I'm still taking the week off to get ahead. I'm also probably gonna change up my upload days, I'll let you know. Expect an update around Monday! Thank you!

I sat on the edge of my bed dangling my feet below me as my dripping wet hair clung to the fluffy white robe.

We had finished our work out and parted from the boys when we reached our floor. Dalton was waiting for us and Kinsley instantly hit me in the stomach making me double over groveling. Right before I was about the yell at her she turned to Dalton placing a hand on my shoulder sweetly.

“Dalton, Sky isn’t feeling to well, I think she should stay in bed for the night so she can get better quicker.” She lied without the smallest stumble. I had noticed Dalton furrow his eye brows and I made a pained face.

“I’m sorry coach but, I really think that’s a good idea.” I grimaced in fake pain.

“Well yes, alright then. Rest up, we need you, kid.” He said walking over and patting me on my shoulder giving me the slightest smile.

“Thanks.” I mumbled and I had shuffled into my room.

Now I sit here quietly listening to the sound of forks and knifes scarping across plates and my tummy grumbled. This place better have delicious food.

Finally I heard a small double tap on my door and Riley opened it.

“Just me, the coaches have left.”

“And this came for you via big scary security man.” Kylee said walking in with a big white box and a smaller shoe box on top. Excitement shot through my body.

“Ohhhh!” I clapped happily as Kylee placed the boxes on my lap. The other girls crowded in a circle around me.

“Open it!” Nora screeched in excitement. I took a deep breath then removed the lid of the big box and pulled aside the tissue paper.

“Oh my God,” I breathed gently grasping the silky red fabric and standing up. It was beautiful and breathtaking. The dress was strapless and fell to the floor in a silky red puddle. It synched in between the breasts and the fold followed all the way down the front.

“That’s stunning Sky!” Mia breathed slowly reaching up to run her hand along the dress.

“You deff need some red lipstick.” Emma said jumping up to run to her make up bag.

“You’re going to miss the shoes!” I yelled after her and she soon popped back into the room. I turned eagerly to the smaller box and I couldn’t stop smiling. Shoes were like candy to me. Opening the box slowly, I was met with the shine of sliver heals covered in sparkles. “Ahhh!” I squealed pulling them to my chest and letting the box drop to the floor.

“Kay, he can sing, he’s amazingly good-looking, and he has good fashion sense! Damn Sky what’s your trick?” Jessie grumbled. I laughed.

“It’s a secret.” I twirled around still hugging the shoes. A note fell to the floor and I reached down to pick it up. “Hope you enjoy the shoes, they’ll make a nice contribution to your collection.” I recited the note to the girls with a smile. “How did he know?”

“I told him when he came by.” Alex said raising from her spot on the floor.

“Well, thank you.” I replied finally placing the shoes back in the box. “Okay, so now I need help.” I whined gesturing to my wet hair. All the girls jumped up.

“Ok so I have her make up!” Emma called examining my face.

“I got nails!” Jessie stated grabbing my hand.