chapter 2

I was looking over my schedult, and talking to Susan about what classes we had. "I have English 1st hour. What do you have?" I asked. "I have Algebra 1st hour sadly. What do you have 2nd hour?" Susan asked. "I have History 2nd hour. What do you have 2nd hour?" I asked. "I have History also." she said. "YAY!!!" We both said at the same time. "So, what do you have 3rd hour?" I asked. "Oh, lets see I have Art. What about you?" she asked. "I have Art too!" I said excitingly. "YAY!!!" We both said at the same time. The first bell rang; I was trying to figure out my locker combination, my locker number is 143. Susan's locker is two lockers down from mine. When I finally got it open I got ready for English and I had a feeling we probably had to speak in front of the class and I created a list of things I am scared of.

1. I hate speaking in front of people

2. I am scared of the teacher telling me to come up in front of the class and do problems.

3. (I will get back to you on this one.)

So far, this is all I could think of. I saw Susan by her locker. I walked toward her so we could talk before we had to go to different classes. "Hey." She said. "Hey." I said back. "What's up?" she asked. "Not much." I said. The bell rang again and we both said, "Got to go to class." I felt bummed about not having class with my best friend but I would get over it because I have 2nd and 3rd hour with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English went pretty well. The teacher was awesome, so far I think she is the best teacher ever. Her name is Mrs. Penolope, although she is an English teacher she sounds like she should be teaching Foreign Language. As I was looking for Susan I saw a person I personally didn't want to see. Her name is Jennifer Brown; she is Susan's arch nemesis and mine. She thinks she runs the school because her 'Daddy' is rich and is mayor of Los Angeles. When she doesn't get her way she whines and then she storms off with her 'popular' crowd. Then, she calls  her 'Daddy' and demands to sue the school. Ugh! I can't stand her, cause ever since I was little she insisted on tormenting me for the rest of my life. "Hello, Mikeala." Said Jennifer. "For once in my life can say my name right? It's Mikala not Mikeala." I said. "Does it look like I give a crap, cause I can call you whatever I want, Mikeala." Jennifer said. "Leave her alone!" Susan said. "Susan just stay out of this, I can handle it." I said. "Why should I leave her alone?" Jennifer asked, obviously ignoring me. "Because I said so and just because your so called 'Daddy' is the mayor of this town doesn't give you the right to pick on anyone you want." Susan said. "Oh, yeah watch me." Jennifer said. Then, when Jennifer least expected it her dad walked in and said, "Jennifer have you been picking on Susan and Mikala?" "No Daddy I haven't." Jennifer said. "Don't you lie to me Jennifer Nicole Brown I heard the whole conversation between you three and I'd like you to apologize now! By the way, you're grounded." When that moment happened I almost cracked up laughing, and so did Susan because she had a smirk on her face. "But, Daddy!" Jennifer said. "No buts Jennifer you're grounded because you picked on these young ladies and lied about it. We will discuss this when we get home." He said. "Ok, Daddy. See you soon. " Jennifer said. "Before I go, apologize to them in front  of me." He said. "Fine, I'm sorry for being mean to you and Susan." Jennifer said. Then, I saw her dad hug her and leave. Before going to 2nd hour Susan and I laughed our heads off.

I know that the Prologue, 1st chapter and 2nd chapter was pretty boring. But, once you start reading Chapter 4 and on, you won't want to put the book down. Don't forget to leave comments. :) Enjoy the rest.