SMUT CHAPTER! Like sex. All sex.

I wrap my arms around Jeff's neck and pull him closer. He lifts me up and pushes me against a tree. I wrap my legs around him. He holds my legs up and rubs my thighs.

                                  Jeff kisses my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Then he reaches it. I moan softly as he starts to suck on it. I hide my hands in his hair, slightly pulling it. He smirks and bites my sweet spot. I can feel some blood form where he bit. I smirk and kiss his jawbone. He uses his knife to cut my shirt and pants off, leaving me in my red and black lace bra and panties. I take his hoodie off of him. Then I slowly lift his shirt off, teasing him. He groans in frustration and takes it off all the way. I smirk and kiss him. Then his jeans come off. We are both left in our undergarments. I am up against a tree and he is holding me against a tree.
He starts to grind into me. I moan again as I feel his boner. It feels huge! Like really big! Oh my jeez...
I let him explore my mouth as he takes off my bra and panties with his knife. Those were my favorite pair. Shit.
I start to take his boxers off with my feet. He smirks and starts to play with my nipples. I moan again and get his boxers all the way off. I was right. It is big. Almost 10in big. Can I take that much on my first time?!?! I guess we'll have to see...
He rubs the end of his member on my clit. I moan again as he smirks bigger. He waits at my entrance. I nod as a signal to go and he enters slowly. I dig my nails into his back and bite my lip hard enough to bring blood. He goes in a little bit and waits for my signal again to go all the way. I nod again and he is all the way inside. I bite my lip harder, bringing more blood. He starts to thrust slowly. I moan his name as the pain turns into pleasure. Then he kisses me roughly. I kiss him back just as rough. He starts to suck on the spot I bit my lip. I moan as he thrusts faster. I dig my hands in his hair and slightly pull.
"J-Jeff! Faster!" I yell/moan. He goes faster, groaning in pleasure. I suck on a spot on his neck, creating a hickey. Then, where I created the hickey, I bite. Blood starts to form. He holds me by my thighs and digs his nails into them as I bite. He starts to thrust faster and harder, groaning in pleasure again. I moan louder, "Jeff..."
Jeff smirks and licks my sweet spot on my neck. I moan again. He thrusts faster and harder, going at inhuman speeds. I moan loudly, "Jeff!"
Jeff groans loudly in pleasure, "I-I know."
I kiss him and explore his mouth again. I dig my nails in his back, making scratches. He goes faster and harder as I feel a warm liquid come out of me. Jeff smirks and goes faster, "Looks like you're bleeding."
                          I moan again and kiss him. I feel my core start to tighten up. Jeff groans as he starts to reach his end. I moan his name loudly.
                          Jeff groans as I feel his warmth go through my body. He slides out of me and lays us both on the ground. I lay down, panting. There's my workout for the day! Oh my jeez.....I'll stop now.
                              I yawn and snuggle up to Jeff. Jeff grabs his hoodie from the side and hands it to me. I put it on and smile. Jeff gets dressed an sits down against a tree. He pulls me onto his lap. I yawn again and slowly start to drift off to sleep. Before I fall asleep I hear Jeff murmur something. It was something about a secret. I don't know. I fell asleep before I could hear.

What is the secret, though?