Chapter 7

Khloe's POV:

I rested my head on his shoulder as my eyes trailed to the movie. He reached his arm around my waist, and held me tightly, his fingers wrapped around my hipbone.

The movie started with a loud noise as the title showed up. I jumped and buried my face in his shirt before looking back at the tv. I could hear a chuckle above me, but I refused to acknowledge it.

Halfway through the movie, my eyes were closed. Too many faces were popping up that I did not agree with. Every time I would flinch, I could see him look down at me from the corner of his eyes, "I'll be right back." He spoke, and stood up.

I quickly looked up at him, "I'll come with you."

"No, it's alright. I'm gonna make some popcorn, and bring some pop. Don't worry, love. It's just a movie." He reminded me and began walking out of the room.

"Harry!" I called out, but got no response. I looked back towards the tv just as a demon lady appeared on the screen. I screamed and stood up then ran into the kitchen. I stayed close, and looked back towards the livingroom.

"Khloe." He laughed, "are you that lame?"

"Shut up, I'm not a horror movie girl. I prefer- comedies."

"Comedies?" He laughed once again, and placed the popcorn bag in the microwave. He closed the door and turned it on for two minutes. He turned to me, and once again wrapped his arms around my waist, "comedies suck ass."

"Just like you?"

"Very funny." He rolled his eyes playfully, "comedies suck because whoever watches them, need that to entertain them. Your life is basically boring if you watch them."

"My life isn't boring."

"Don't you watch comedies?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Exactly. You won't need to watch them anymore because you have me."

"I just met you." I said and pulled away, "fuck, I just met you." I repeated. How could I trust someone so much after knowing him for a few hours? How could he gain my trust? What has he done to earn it?

"And I just met YOU." He said, "why are you so freaked out about that?"

"Well.." I started, "you could have a criminal record. You could of had sex with woman, then killed them." I said, hoping it wasn't true. I tried to joke along with it.

"You better be fucking kidding. Who do you think I am?"

"All I know is you're some curly haired guy named Harry."

He sighed, "stop being paranoid. I'm trustworthy, alright? I haven't killed anyone, or done anything to get me arrested."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."

Just with that, the full trust came back to him. I don't know how, but it was quick and unregrettable.

The microwave let out a loud beep, and he opened it, "tomorrow you're going to meet me at the club."

"The club? I'm not old enough to go in." I said, looking towards the time before looking back at him. It's 9:35.

"Not just a regular club." He took the popcorn out and placed it on the table once he opened the bag, "a strip club. You're allowed in there if you're 17."

"Hell no."

"Why not? Don't you wanna see girls strip?" He joked.

"Thanks for the offer but I'm straight." I replied sarcastically, "I'd rather watch guys strip."

He looked at me dead in the eyes, "no."

"What?" I crossed my arms, "why can't I go to one of those?"

"Because the only man you're seeing naked is me."

"Why's that?"

"You're mine."

"Then why can you watch girls get naked?"

"Because I'm not yours, I'm no ones."

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not yours either, Harry. Like I said before, we just met. You could be some rapist or serial killer. At the club you could tie me down, and pin me to the wall while girls watched. That would be embarrassing for me, but of course you'd love it. You-"

I was silenced by his lips pressed to mine, "quiet baby." He whispered, moving our lips in sync, and picked me up so my legs were around his waist, "you need to go home, but there's something I need to do first." He smirked.

{Sorry for not posting, I don't like the fanfic too much. I don't like writing them either, but I'm doing this for you guys <3}