Chapter 3

{Is it just me, or does someone else see the necklace in Harry's mouth?}

Khloe's POV:

I looked up at him with the mix of fear, but pleasure. He placed his shirt beside me, and sat me up. He unclasped my bra, then let it fall to the floor. He smirked at my chest, then grappled by boobs, attaching our lips together.

"Perfect." He mumbled into the kiss. I trailed my hands down his chest, and stopped at his waist line. I unbuckled his belt, and pushed it out of the way, before unbuttoning his pants.

I rubbed him through the fabric as he moaned. I zipped it down, and slid it off his body. He kicked it back, pulling away from the kiss. He took off his boxers, then roughly took my pants away, as I laughed quietly.

He smirked at my thong, "you came prepared." He said, pulling out the condom again, "put it on me."

I looked over at it, and took it, "I wanna do something first." I said, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"And what's that?"

I flipped us over, and trailed down his body. I took his length into my hands and began to slowly pump him. I took him into my mouth, making him let out a loud moan.

I placed my hand on the lower half of it, sucking the tip, "big." I mumbled, looking up at him. His head is rested back, and his lips are parted. I slowly massaged his balls, forcing his moans to fill the car.

I smirked before pulling up. He looked over at me, "what're you-"

"Nothing." I shrugged a little.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and flipped us over, "are you prepared?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you stretched?" He asked, and I shook my head. He nodded a little and trailed himself down my body, taking my thong off with his teeth.

He placed his large hands on each one of my thighs, and lowered himself down, attaching his lips to my vag. {Any suggestions for words? XD}

I let out a quiet moan, and he stuck his tongue in and out of me, rubbing my clit with his thumb. I moaned a little louder, and he pulled his head away, looking me in the eyes. He slipped a finger in me causing me to bite my lip extremely hard.

He began to slowly pump it in and out of me, forcing it to go deep because of how big his hands are. Once I was stretched enough, he let in another finger, and another, before making it a fist.

I moaned loudly, and he smirked, "that's more like it." He pulled away, and handed me the condom. I looked at him, "put it on."

I nodded slowly, and took it out of the wrapper, tossing it into the small garbage bag he has. I leaned over, and slipped the condom over his length, smirking a little. He looked behind me, and moaned before slapping my ass.

Once the condom was on, he flipped me over immediately, "ready for punishment, love?" He asked huskily, laying me down infront of him. I nodded a little, not completely understanding what he meant, "good." He said, taking a fast thrust into me, making me let out an unexpected moan.

He began pounding into me right away, as I held onto the sides of the mattress. His moans filled the air, and he pushed his upper body up, as he moved harder and faster.

I closed my eyes, placing my head on the mattress, my body bouncing up, hitting his skin each time he thrusted. He moaned again, and reached around me, holding onto my breast again.

"Fuck, baby." He said, and I moaned at the pet name, "so fucking hot." He whispered, now nipping at my skin.

He flipped me over, and looked me in the eyes, as he entered me again. I looked up at him, and placed my hands on his cheeks. He pressed his lips to the corner of my mouth, as he continued moving his hips against mine.

I turned his head a little, attaching our lips once again, continuing to moan along with him. He closed his eyes, and kissed me back, rougher than expected. It caused his thrusting to slow down, so he pulled up, going harder.

"No distractions." He said quietly, and I flipped us over.

"What if I top?" I asked, and he smirked.

"Just what I'd like." He said, and I began to move my hips up and down. He let out a loud moan, shutting his eyes again. I leaned over, and attached our lips, rolling my hips.

This is the best feeling I ever have, and ever will feel. Why haven't I experienced this before? I definitely need to do it again.

"I'm close." He whispered against my lips. I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder, moving my hips quicker.

"Me too." I said, and he suddenly let out a loud grunt. I felt warm liquid enter the condom, making me cum as well, "fuck." He said, as I moaned.

I shut my eyes, as my breathing tried steadying, "fuck is right." I said, and pulled off of him, plopping beside him.

He looked over at me, "come to my place?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"I have to bring home the milk."

"Next time your punishment will be worse." He said, completely serious, looking at me, "you didn't call me daddy."

{Writing this with my mom behind me ok}