Chapter 6

Khloe's POV:

"Khloe, this isn't funny." He said and flipped us over. He pushed my boobs together, and I smirked at him. He placed his dick between them, and began thrusting quickly.

I faked a moan, and he yelled out a loud grunt as he came on my chest. Some cum landed in my mouth, and I stuck out my tongue, spitting it out, pretending it tastes gross.

"It's so warm." I laughed quietly, and he slapped the side of my boob.

"Shut up." He spat and continued to thrust, as more cum came out of him.

"Mmm, baby. You're so fucking big." I smirked at him, and he pulled away once he finished.

"Stop it, you're gonna make me hard again." He sighed dramatically, and I laughed quietly. I stood up, and we both changed back into our clothes from before.

I walked downstairs, and into his kitchen, before I opened his fridge. I pulled out some strawberry jam, and put it on the counter, shutting the fridge. I grabbed a knife and bread, as Harry walked downstairs.

"Make me some?" He asked, and looked at me.

"Okay." I said, and did what he wanted before handing him his slice, and taking a bite of my own. I sat on the counter, and he separated my legs, then stepped between them, looking at me.

"You're very beautiful." He complimented and I smiled.

"Thank you." I placed my clean hand on his shoulder, before taking another bite of my bread. He finished his, and placed his hands on my waist. He leaned over, and his soft lips attached to my neck. He lightly sucked on my sweet spot, and I let out a quiet moan.

"Very beautiful." He whispered, and continues sucking until he left a love bite. He smirked, and pulled his head away, "so you're 17?"

"Yeah." I said, finishing my bread as well, before wiping my hands with the cloth.

"Then you can't tell anyone about this." He raised an eyebrow.

"I know, Haz. I won't." I smiled a little.

"Haz?"

"Yeah, that's your new nickname." I kissed his cheek softly.

"My nickname's daddy." He said, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, putting my other hand on the opposite shoulder.

I leaned over so my lips were near his ear, "Okay, daddy." I whispered and felt a boner begin to grow against my pant leg.

"On second thought, only say it during sex." He unwrapped my legs, and took a step back.

"Whatever you say, daddy." I shrugged dramatically and he chuckled, "I need to be home by 10." I said, and he looked at the time.

He nodded, and looked at the time as well, "it's only 8:30, so let's go watch a movie or something." He looked at me. I nodded and jumped off the counter then ran into the living room. I sat down on his couch, and pulled a small blanket close, "make yourself at home." He repeated, and laughed before he went through his movies, "which one?"

"Which one's do you got?"

"Bambi, Dracula, Fresh Prince of Bel Air-"

"Wait, wait, Bambi?" I asked, bursting into laughter.

"I only have it because my sister likes it." He lied terribly. I calmed myself down from laughing before looking at him.

"Whatever you say, boo. " I smirked.

"I thought you were gonna call me Haz, cause no way in hell am I a 'boo'." He said seriously, and I shrugged.

He decided to grab The Conjering, and put the movie in. He walked to me, then sat beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I pushed the blanket onto his lap as well, and held it close. I leaned onto him as I watched the movie.

"I hate watching these movies."

"Why?" He looked down at me, "because they're scary?"

"Well-"

"Don't worry, princess. I'll protect you." He smiled, and kissed my cheek.