Chapter 1

Khloe's POV:

Unknown: hello!

Me: uh, hi

Unknown: bored, you?

Me: nice to meet you bored, I'm me

Unknown: hi me

Me: hi...

Unknown: I want to ask you something.

Me: spit it out ;)

Unknown: Ooo, sexy, I wanna know if your up for a fuck.

Me: lol NO who are you?

Unknown: Harry

Me: oh, thanks for all the information.

Unknown: your welcome. So what can I do to make you want it?

Me: nothing

Unknown: absolutely nothing?

Me: yup

Unknown: I'll just come find you

Me: no

Unknown: why?

Me: I'm 17!

Unknown: yummy ;)

Me: how old are you?

Unknown: 21

Me: haha! No! You must be 50 at the least.

Unknown: 69 ;)

Me: Ew! I hope your not serious!!

Unknown: tell me your address, and I'll tell you my age.

Me: you know, I can just call the police on you. Prove to me that your 21.

Unknown: don't call the cops, there's no need and how do I prove it?

Me: meet me at Jaran Bvd. 6 o'clock sharp.. Then maybe I'll let you have some of dis!

Unknown: some of dis? I should be saying that ;) anyways, I'll meet you there.

Me: great

Unknown: great, but just to warn you, your gonna be in a lot of pain tomorrow.

Me: why?!

Unknown: I'm gonna fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to take a step out of bed without bumping your head ;)

Me: lol your weird.

Unknown: thank you, but I require one thing..

Me: and what's that?

Unknown: call me fatty

Unknown: **daddy!!!

I couldn't help but laugh.

Me: will do, fatty

I walked to my bedroom, and looked at the time. It's only 5 o'clock. I went into the shower, and did what I needed, before walking to my closet. I changed into leggings, with a long sweater, and placed a beanie on my head. I walked into the bathroom, then applied light makeup, before spraying the new Katy Perry perfume I got for Christmas.

I looked at the time once more, and it's now 5:30.

I ran to my dad's truck, after grabbing the keys, and snuck in. I began driving before quickly texting my dad.

Me: I had to go quick and get some milk! I want to make cookies tomorrow :)

Dad: okay, I'm sure they'll be great.

I smiled a little and drove to the corner store, then got the milk. I put it in the cooler that's in the back of his car, before driving to the building I told him to meet me at.

I made sure it's a busy place, for my own safety. I parked my car, and walked to the brick wall. I leaned back against it before sliding down, pulling my knees to my chest. I looked out to the street, and the only noise I was able to hear is loud honking.

After a couple minutes, an unfamiliar SUV drove into the parking lot, beside my dad's. I looked over as a man stepped out of the vehicle.

It's already become dark, so the only thing visible was a figure with pulled back hair, as well as a long trench coat. He reached into his pocket, and began pulling something out.

Shit.

{I'm actually really looking forward to writing this aha. I'll do my best to update, but I also have two other books to do as well :3 what do you guys think Harry's pulling out?}