Chapter 2

Khloe's POV:

The figure began walking towards me, and I quickly stood up. The closer he came, the more visible his face was. He pulled the object up, "condom." His deep voice spoke.

He's wearing a slight smirk, and his green orbs light up the area once it came in view with the road lamp. He eye'd my body, before taking a couple steps closer.

"Believe me now, babe?" He asked, and chuckled lowly. I looked up at him, and crossed my arms.

"You look nineteen."

He laughed quietly, "thanks for the compliment."

"Never said it was a compliment." I smirked.

"How is that not a compliment?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I dunno, just isn't." I shrugged, and he laughed quietly.

"So now that you know I'm twenty one, will you come for the fuck?"

"You have no proof that you're that age." I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow.

"How do I prove it?"

"ID." I said, and he reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He opened it, and pulled out a card before showing me.

"Twenty one." He repeated.

"How do I know that's not a fake ID?" I smirked, and he sighed.

"C'mom, love. Now your just teasing."

"Who said I wasn't the whole time?"

"Now your being annoying." He raised an eyebrow, "I'll have to punish you." He smirked, and grabbed my hand, pulling me to his truck.

"I don't feel comfortable having sex with a stranger in his vehicle."

"Then let's do it in yours." He turned around, looking at me.

"No! That's my dad's!" I laughed.

"Listen here, if you don't fucking suck my dick soon, then I'm gonna fuck you right against that wall where everyone can see." He growled, getting extremely over horny. His boner could be seen from a mile away.

"I'm not complaining." I smirked, and he pushed me back, placing his hands on the wall, beside my head. He attached our lips and my eyes widened, "you-"

"Shut it." He smirked, and moved his lips, forcing me to as well. He slithered his hand down, lightly placing it on my waist.

I closed my eyes, and continued to kiss him, moving my hand down to his crotch area. I began rubbing him through his pants, causing him to let out a moan. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, pulling away from the kiss, resting our foreheads together.

He smirked at what he saw, then began to kiss underneath my ear, trailing his lips lower and lower down my neck. He stopped at my shoulder, and slipped my shirt down, lightly sucking on my skin. He made sure my shoulder was completely open to his view.

"No teasing." I mumbled, as I watched him.

"Now look who's the eager beaver." He smirked, and pulled up, looking me in the eyes.

"Eager beaver? You just ruined the moment."

"Who said there was a moment?" He asked, and pressed our lips together, roughly. He tore off my shirt, leaving me behind in my bra.

"Harry." I moaned, and kissed him back, just as rough, "we can't do this. There's cars."

He pulled away, and pressed a finger to my lips, "we can do this, just not out here." He pulled away, and began walking to his vehicle. I picked up my shirt, and scurried after him, the nerves beginning to rise in my stomach.

He opened the back of his SUV, and pushed down the seats, "don't question me why I have this, but it'll make it more pleasurable." He said, pulling out a blow up mattress.

I laughed, "why the-"

"I said don't question." He looked at me intensely, as I began putting my shirt back on, "keep it off."

"But-"

"No but's, only the one behind you." He said, and began pumping up the mattress. I laughed quietly, and covered myself with my shirt. "Don't cover from me."

"I'm not, it's because of all the cars."

He nodded a little, "okay. I'm the only one who can see you this way, anyways." He smirked.

Once he finished pumping it up, he pulled me onto the bed, and began to kiss me roughly again, "are you a virgin?" He mumbled against my lips, pulling down the trunk of the van.

"Yes." I said quietly, and he pulled up, looking me in the eyes, pulling my shirt away once more.

"Then you're in for a ride." He said, before stripping off his shirt.

{The sex will begin in the next chapter haha, please leave a vote if you're enjoying this :)}