Chapter 5

Khloe's POV:

I walked downstairs, and looked at my mum and dad, "I'm sorry for what I did." I frowned, and rubbed my own arm softly, "but I'm going to go to sleep, and hopefully I dream my punishment."

My dad nodded, "okay, goodnight." He said before standing up, cleaning up the mess on the table. My mum kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight." She said and started helping my dad.

"I love you." I said before running upstairs, closing and locking my door.

I quickly texted Harry before jumping out the window, running to the sidewalk. Luckily, my bedroom's on the second floor which isn't far off the ground. I've jumped out many times.

Me: I'm walking to your place right now, but I have to be back home at 10 in case my parents check up on me.

Harry: okay, miss you ;)

I laughed quietly and continued walking, until I realized I wasn't going to his house. I have no idea where he lives.

Me: where do you live? Haha

Harry: 168 Ping Dr.

Me: okay, coming.

After thirty minutes of walking, I finally arrived and walked to the door of the house. I knocked on it, only to have a freakishly tall old lady open it, "hello deary." She smiled, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hi ma'am, is Harry here?" I asked, and she laughed.

"No, no, silly Harry doesn't live here." She smiled creepily, and I nodded.

"Thanks, miss. Sorry to bother you." I said quickly, and ran to the sidewalk, texting Harry again.

Me: liar!

Harry: what'd I do wrong? :'(

Me: you told me the wrong address :|

Harry: 168 Pine Dr ?? I said that

Me: you said ping!!!!!!!!

I put my phone in my pocket, and began my second journey to find his house.

He deserves torture. Pure torture.

I quickly ran into a sex store, and got the sexiest lingerie I could find. I bought it before walking once more.

A billion thoughts flooded through my head, and I smirked, before arriving at his house, knocking on the door.

He'll hate me after this but it's defenitely worth it. I hate the thought of walking, so just imagine actually doing it.

He opened the door with a fond smile, and I pushed him back, slamming the door behind me. I jumped onto him and began kissing him rough as his eyes widened, "woah, baby." He smirked and I began grinding down on him.

"Take me to the bedroom." I whispered and started rolling my hips harder, moaning as I did so.

He nodded desperately, and held onto my waist as he carried me to his bedroom, slamming me into the wall a few times. I giggled each time and felt his boner grow rapidly.

He laid me down on his bed and tried taking off my clothes but I shook my head, "this is my treat to you." I looked at him before flipping us over.

He moaned, "okay, baby."

I traiced my head down his body and unzipped his pants, pulling them off. I rubbed him through his boxers.

"Call me daddy." He begged, and placed his fingers in my hair, tugging hard. I let out a moan and looked at him.

"Anything for you, daddy." I said, causing him to moan again.

"Fuck, you make me so hard." He said, and looked down at me. I straidled his legs, and pulled my shirt down, exposing the red push up bra. He looked at me, letting out a breath as I slowly slipped my clothes off, leaving me standing in the lingerie.

I smirked, and slipped his boxers off, taking him into my hand as I spit on his dick. I began thrusting my hand up and down as his moans filled the room. I took him in my mouth, making him grunt and thrust his hips up for me. I licked my tongue along the tip, and he closed his eyes, letting his breathing increase.

"Mmm, daddy." I moaned against his skin, "you taste so good, daddy." I whispered, and started thrusting quicker. His moans got louder, and he reached down, grabbing my boob into his hand, squeezing it.

I reached my hands behind my back to take off my bra, but he shook his head in protest, "baby, no, keep it on." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, daddy." I smirked and began thrusting him quicker, letting out moans just as loud as him, trying to lead him on the best I can.

He traced his hands in my hair, pulling it up and pushing it down quickly, causing me to gag against him, "oh daddy." I moaned and he grunted loudly.

"Baby!" He yelled, "I'm so fucking close. So so fucking close!"

I smirked at him and pulled up, turning around as he looked at me, "w-what are you-"

"Shhh." I looked at him and climbed over him as he tried touching himself. I swatted his arm away and held his wrists down to the bed, by each sides of his head.

He looked at me, his eyes full of lust, "baby-"

"Daddy's need to be punished too. Not just his baby." I whispered, the smirk on my face growing.

{I finally updated! Sorry for the wait :( does anybody have ideas for who Khloe should look like?}