Agh! O.O

D: *gulps* The votes are in. *holds up an envelope* *opens it* I-I can't do this.

Peter: Here. I got it. *takes the letter and pulls it out* You and Asher....*reads it* Have to do the dare.

D: *faints*

Asher: Woah! *catches D* Is she okay?

Tadashi: She's fine. Just a little scared. *shrugs*

Asher: Okay. *grabs the potion from the edge of the table* But we don't have to have children, right?

All: Right.

Jaqueline: I wish. *sighs* Dash children! *squeals and fangirls*

D: *wakes up* Okay, I can do this. I can do this. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. (Guess the character)

Dash: *drinks the aging potion*

Asher: *looks at himself in the mirror* Huh. *grins* Hey D, what do you think-? *looks at D* Ah. *gulps* Ashidanza. (Guess that character! XD)

D: *blushes* You look...more than handsome. *coughs*

Asher: *grins* Thanks. But you look-

Jay: Hot. *grins* Hey Ash, maybe me and you can trade dares. I'll take this one, you take one of mine.

Asher: *growls* Not a chance. *glares*

Jay: *rolls his eyes* You're no fun.

Asher: *smiles* You ready?

D: *gulps* I-I guess so.

Dash: *goes upstairs*

Punzie: Ugh! The ultimate Dash moment is too dirty for pictures! *pouts*

Robin: The struggle is real. *sighs*

Jaqueline: True story. *sighs*

*one hour later*

Dash: *comes downstairs*

Jack: *smirks* So...?

Elsa: *smacks his arm* That's personal Jack.

Jack: I know! But still, tell me. *grins*

Asher: *rolls his eyes* Eh, I don't know. *chuckles* That's personal Jack. *pats him on the back*

Jack: -_-

Elsa: XD

Asher: *grins at D* It's our secret.

D: *blushes a dark red* Shush. You're embarrassing me.

Asher: *chuckles and hugs D* So, now that we're old enough, and it's already happened, are there going to-

D: No. No other times. *blushes more*
Not until we're married.

Asher: I think I can wait until we're married. *smiles*

Boys: *bust out laughing*

Jack: WAIT?! *rolling on the floor*

Jackson: Trust me! You can not just wait! *holding his stomach and crying because he's laughing so hard*

Asher: *rolls eyes at them* Personally, I would just like to thank magic and the readers for being so spontaneously AWESOME. *grins* So...thanks. It was enjoyable. *winks at D*

D: *face turns red* Y-yeah. Thanks. A lot.

Asher: Oh come on Sunshine. You know you liked- no, loved it. *smirks*

D: How about you shut up before I smack you Soldier? *turns as red as a tomato*

Asher: *laughs nervously* Yes ma'am. *smiles* But you are so cute! *pinches D's cheek*