WOOOOOOOO! *cough cough* Random title XD

All except Asher/cold elementals: *shivering*

Punzie: W-why does A-A-Antartica have to be s-so c-c-cold? *hugs herself*

Tadashi: Because the distance from the equator causes the amount of direct sunlight hitting the poles to be a lot less than-

D: Just because. *wrapping herself in blankets in burrito form* Aw dang it. *sighs* Now I want a taco. ;-;

I dare Asher to get Hades mad. (I'll chain him to the wall so he doesn't attack him) BWHA HA HA HA!!! ~ pepsipop91402

EF: This should be interesting.

D: Oh crap. O.O

Jem: Don't worry D. I'm sure he won't come unchained. *pats her shoulder*

Tadashi: *sarcastic voice* Oh yeah. I'm sure he won't come unchained.

D: O_O *turns on mirror screen* I at least want to see what he does.

*in the Underworld*

Asher: *gets the dare* Oh yeah. *grins* This will be awesome.

Pepsi: *pops out of nowhere* Hiya!

Asher: Whoa! *takes a breath* You startled me. *chuckles and rubs his hands together* Okay, you tie him up, I'll go get ready. *smirks*

Pepsi: Okay! *runs off to find Hades*

*fifteen excruciating minutes later*

Asher: Pepsi? Is it done?

Hades: *screams* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU-

Pepsi: *makes him drink tea*

Hades: What's happening?

Pepsi: Asher has something he wants to show you. *smiles innocently*

Asher: *comes out in outfit from the media* 'Sup? *grins*

Hades: *looks at him suspiciously* What are you doing?

Asher: *chuckles and pulls out an electric guitar* This. *plugs it into a giant amp* Ready?

Pepsi: *puts soundproof headphones on* Ready!

Asher: *smirks* Enjoy the show. *grabs microphone and starts singing* (I can't put the song video in the media for some reason -_- So please go check it out on YouTube! XD it's called: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy) I'm gonna make it bend and break. Say a prayer, but let the good times roll. In case God doesn't show. And I want these words to make things right. But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life. "Who does he think he is?" If that's the worst you got better put your fingers back to the keys.

D: *gasp* H-h-h-he. H-he.

Asher: One night and one more time. Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. "He tastes like you only sweeter." One night, yeah, and one more time. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for the memories. "See, he tastes like you only sweeter." *winks at the mirror*

D: H-h-h-

Hiccup: SPIT IT OUT!

D: He's singing my song! *squeals*

Robin: I thought 'Dear My Future Husband' was your song?

D: This is my other song! *grins*

Asher: Been looking forward to the future, but my eyesight is going bad. And this crystal ball, is always cloudy except for when you look into the past. One night stand.

D: *fangirling* OMG! OMG! OMG!

Baymax: This amount of fangirling is not healthy.

D: I KNOW! XD *keeps fangirling*