Prologue

It had not always been so chaotic, so destructive, so full of hatred.

There was a time; long ago now, where the balance of the Earth was equal to that of Caelum; where there was no superiority.

A time where the Gods lived in harmony, where darkness had not corrupted them, but when those Gods had finished caring for the Earth, they let their children take their place.

Children, with bright Ideas for their world, but selfish and consumed thoughts to reap from.

The New God's created beings, to dwell on the Earth before them, Homosapiens.

They watched as they evolved, they marveled at how thought, seperated, built and destroyed.

They became baffled with the way they interacted with each other, how the difference between them, how the colour of their own brothers and sisters made them refuse that they were of the same tree. They watched, in horrified confusion, on how they destroyed the Earth made for them.

And as they watched from afar, some began to feel a sense of hardness and some, began to quietly create, build a creature of their own, in silence. Akin to that particular God.

Creatures of Nature. Creatures of the Moon and the Night and the Ground. Creatures of the Sky and the Bright Sun. Creatures of Blood and Love. Creatures of Magic and Power. Creatures of Water and the Ocean. Creatures of Creatures. Creatures gifted with More.

However, the nature of secrets is that they cannot be kept invisible / hidden for long. They are always found; and when the other God's discovered what had occurred, chaos erupted, spewing confusion and anger.

And, thus, began the Era of War.

And as the God's fought between one another.

So did these creatures.

A millennium of War.

Some of the Gods, some of us; could not take it anymore. We could not watch what we were gifted with, be washed away; we could not stand by and watch our siblings bathe in each other's blood, and watch as their own did the same.

In our desperation, we went to our forefathers; begging for a solution. For an end to this destruction.

Thus, the prophecy was born;

"A Child, born of Human blood and bone, manifested inside a womb, a child, born as any other, but unlike any before. One that is the embodiment of any creature that have ever graced the Earth with it's presence. This Child, will be born to the best of Humanity, but may not ensure the end of the War."

We collected, the DNA, the qualities and abilities that our siblings had created for their own creatures. And we choose two Humans who embodied the best of Humanity, and waited, and hoped, that that end of chaos, destruction and hatred, could be born.

However, we were aware that this child would not be enough.

And so, we bound our siblings together, and pushed them off Caelum, to where our forefathers rested, for the darkness within them to heal. To bleed out. To turn into light.

The fighting on Earth, slowed immediately, and a High Council was created; a representative of the highest order. Royalty from each Race coming together, for the benefit of the World. To stop the War, and create a new Era. Where the children of the Earth could live side by side.