Chapter 1

Fuming with anger, I shove clothes into a few boxes and put them at my door for my dad to carry down to the car.
I sat on the bed I'd be leaving for two months. Lying down I looked up at my ceiling sighing. I didn't want to go live with two old people. Well,  two forty year olds.

"Willow! Its time to go!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs. Getting up, I grab my Duffel bag shoving my chargers and laptops into it and walking downstairs.

"Ah sweetie,  you have everything?" She asks while grabbing her own suitcase. Why couldn't I just go with you guys to Hawaii?

Nodding, I walk out and jump in my black Mazda MX-5 roadster.

Waiting patiently for my parents to get In there car I text my friend Jacqueline telling her the news.

I look up and see my parents backing out of our drive way, making me follow.

Twenty minutes later we pull up at a mansion, about the same size as mine.
The big steel gates opened and following my parents through, i gaze out to see two adults smiling and hugging my parents.
I park and grab my duffel bag making my way up the stairs.

"You must be Willow. Im Juliet and this is my husband James", she said and pulled me into a hug. I hesitantly returned it, not properly knowing what a hug is supposed to feel like. I know, I've never been hugged by my parents. My mother being Italian and my father being British they found each other in America and decided to raise a family. My older brother Ashton is twenty one and lives in Los Angeles in a penthouse that is beyond amazing.

"What a beautiful daughter Greg", James says as he hugs me as well. James and my dad are the owners of the biggest architectural company in the world and my mother and Juliet are both secrateries for SageWaters incorporate.
So let's say both our families are beyond rich.

"Darling. We have to get to our jet but we will be back in eight weeks" my father says and walks to the car with my mother.

Yeah love you too.

I watch as my parents circle the fountain and pull out of the gates.

Clearing my throat, I turn to them and put on a smile.

"Urm.. would I be able to see my room?" I ask fiddling with my bag.

They both nod and James says something about work and wanders off inside. Juliet turns to me baring a flashing white grin.

"This way sweetie" she gestures to the beautiful stair case. We head up and past several rooms before coming to a stop in front of a door.

"This is your room sweetie. Feel free to make it as much like your old one as you want" she smiles sweetly and heads back downstairs.

I open the door and that's when I gasp. Californian king size bed, a walk in closet and an en suite.

I look to see my stuff had already been unpacked and put neatly into piles in my closet.

My laptop and school supplies were on a desk in the corner and my toiletries in the bathroom.
The colour scheme was royal blue and gold my favorite.

I go and lay down sprawled out on my  new bed hoping to get some sleep before dinner.
My new life.