Chapter 9

I wake up to the sound of water running as I turn over under the covers and see steam coming from the bathroom. I get up and strip down to nothing and walk in to the bathroom to see Jake standing under the water with his head slumped letting it run over his body.

I bite my lip and then slowly and quietly slip into the shower. I grab the luffa and put soap on it before scrubbing his back. He jumps a little and whirls around.

"Willow?" he asks before pulling me close.

"I just need you right now" I say and turn him around so his back is facing me. I start scrubbing and hugging him and he leans back into me.

"I should be taking care of you" he turns around taking the luffa off me and hugging me while washing my back.
I start crying. Like a waterfall my tears cascade down my cheeks and blend into the water from the shower head.

"Let it out Willow. I'm here alright? I'm not going anywhere" he kisses my fore head and brushes the wet hair from my face.
I nod and give him a weak smile as we hop out of the shower and go off to get dressed.

I wrap my hair in the towel as I apply my make up and put on my black high waisted jeans and white long sleeve.

"Willow I got to head out to the super market. Do you want to come?" I hear Jake say as he bounds up the stairs.

"Oh um, sure I'll grab my purse" I say as I frantically search for it.

Jake comes up behind me and kisses my neck.
"You look beautiful today". I blush a deep red as I feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh shush you. Let's go" I grab his hand and we walk to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright so we have salsa, sour cream and cheese for the nachos. What else?" I say as I check off the list.

"Oh! Avocado! I'll go get it" Jake says as he runs the other way. I giggle and continue to look at the chocolate on special.
Where is he? I wander off towards the fruit and vegetable section when I see him and Taylor.
I go to walk up but am dumbstruck when I see Taylor grab him and kiss him.
He pushes her off him smiling and sees me but I have already dropped the basket and started running for the exit

"Willow!" I hear him yell but I continue to run.
Tears blur my vision and I run into a trolley knocking it over as I go head first onto the pavement.
Ok. Owwwwww!

"Oh my god Willow" Jake comes and helps me up.
"Oh god your head are you ok?" He asks and I push him off me

"Am I ok? AM I OK! You .. Taylor.. you both just... ugh leave me alone!" I go to turn but he grabs my wrist.

"Willow she came onto me. I pushed her off me. I love you and I only love you. If I wanted Taylor or some other beach skank like her I would be out at clubs" he says and I sigh and hug him.

I wince as he hugs me back from the pain of my ribs and head.

"We need to get that checked out" he looks at me with a frown. "Want me to go back and get the food?"

"Nah. Let's just get take out" I laugh with Jake as we walked back to the car holding hands again. Isn't love a funny thing?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
SomerMajor xxx