Chapter 12

Authors Note: I would love it if some of you guys sent through some ideas for Jake and Willow!
——————————————————

I love avocado. Don't you? It is just so fresh and tasty and I just love it!
I mix the avocado into the salad and throw in some diced tomatoes.

"Jake! Lunch!" I yell from the kitchen while I pour his ginger ale into a glass.
He comes down the hallway and slides into the kitchen in his workout shorts and runners.

"Oh thanks babe! Give me a hug" he says and tries to pull me in but I refuse to have his sweat all over me.

"Just eat your salad Jake" I say and grab my avocado sandwich and sit across from him.

"How was the run?"  I ask as he chews down the salad.

"Refreshing. I ran to the mall and did some shopping and then ran back. I look up confused.

"What did you get?" I ask and smile as I walk to sit next to him and he smiles cheekily at me.

"You'll see!" He laughs and kisses my cheek.
"I am going to go have a shower. Feel free to join at any time!" He says as he walks away leaving his dishes.
I start rinsing them off when my phone rings.

"Oh my god bitch you will never guess what happened!" I hear Jacqueline say.
"What happened?"
"I saw Jake in Petland!"
Wait. What!?

"Are you sure? Because I am now very excited" I say and I smile while holding my phone against my shoulder so I can finish washing the dishes.

"Yes I am sure! Anyways I have to go but I wonder what it could be!"
"Wait no-!" I say but I hear the hung up tone.

Jake....

I put the last dish in the drying rack and I walk upstairs to our bedroom. I still hear the shower running so I strip down and I walk in to the bathroom to see him washing his hair.

"Move over" I say and he looks up startled and then smirks. He steps to the side and flicks his hair out of his face.

"Come here baby" he says and pulls me in under the water. I don't get time to adjust to the temperature before his lips are pressed against mine.
Jake moves me backwards and pins me to the wall holding my hands above my head. Real fifty shades of grey... mmmmm.

He pulls away and smirks looking down at me.

"You like that, do you?" He says and picks me up from my thighs, pushing my back into the wall.

"Jake! I'm gonna fall!" I giggle out as he kisses my neck and nibbles my earlobe.

"Mmm Jake you have to stop. I actually need a shower" I say and climb down from him. I smirk at his puppy dog face and he grins.

"Sure sure. I'll meet you in the lounge room?" He asks as he grabs a towel.

"Yep!" I yell as I start scrubbing my body.
I hear him walk out and I giggle. God you make me so sexually frustrated!

I finish up my shower and hop out sliding on underwear and a playsuit before walking downstairs.

"..yes mother! Of course I.... yes I.. mother relax! It's already been neutered! And potty trained. Alright... yes mother I... I got to go" I hear Jake hang up. I go to walk out and he jumps around the corner.

"SHIT!" I scream and fall to the floor.

"Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh baby that was hilarious! I am so sorry but oh my lord!" Jake helps me up and I slap his shoulder and walk past him to the lounge room.
"Baby I am sorry!", he says.

"Oh you will be", i say as I hold up a DVD case saying Fifty Shades Darker.

"Oh god no. Why?" He says and slumps down on the couch.

"Because, maybe we could... use this as a way of experimentation?" I say and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay I now want to watch it" He says and kisses my forehead.
I slide off him and sink into his side as he presses play on the movie.
~~~~~~~ 2 Hours later ~~~~~~~~~

The movie finishes and I look to see Jake texting on his phone.
I slap his chest and he jumps.

"Did you not watch the movie at all!?" I yell at him and I stand up, glaring at him.

"No, babe I did! I'm just.. I am sorting something out" He says and smiles.

"Oh right! What is it then!?" I ask as I cross my arms. He opens his mouth and the door bell rings and a massive smile spreads across his face.

"There it is!" He says and jumps up.
"Uhh.. sit down! I'll bring it in!" He says and I sit down in a huff. Is it a rat? Oh no not a spider!

I hear him thank the person at the door and I hear it shut. His footsteps come closer and he calls out.
"Close your eyes", I do as I'm told and I feel him in front of me.

"Open" He says.
I open my eyes and I instantly stare into the cutes pair of brown eyes that I have ever seen. A beautiful brown Labrador puppy licks my face and jumps at me.

"Oh my gosh! Jake! He is the cutest!" I squeal a si hold him close.

"So.. you like him?" Jake asks and sits next to me on the couch, rubbing his belly.

"I love him! What's his name?" I ask.
"Actually, you get to name him" Jake says and I giggle.

"Alright.. how about, Blade?" I ask and I look into Jakes eyes. He looks back into mine and smiles. He kisses my lips as Blade lays in my lap.

"That is perfect"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Somer xxxx