Chapter 2

Ben's POV

I'd been just standing under the shower thinking for the past ten minutes. I then hear the door of the bathroom open and shortly after hear the curtain move aside. Arms go around my waist and I instantly grab her arms and pull her closer to me. I feel her lay her head against my back.

"What's wrong? You seem tense" she questions.

I simply just turn around and give her a long slow kiss. I then lean my forehead against hers.

"Nothing just thinking about things"

"Such as?" I just close my eyes, I feel her kiss me again and then she states what she already knows.

"Somethings clearly bothering you" she wraps her arms tightly around my neck letting me know she's not going anywhere.

I sigh and then tell her knowing I sound like a teenage girl "Why did you hug Ben the way you did and call him "big sexy"?

She just laughs making me a little pissed off. "Ben. You are the only Ben for me. I just haven't seen or talked with him in a really long time. And as for the nickname someone gave him that when I worked with him. Trust me nothing will ever happen because I.LOVE.YOU" she ends her speech making sure she gets the point across to me. I just smile and lift her up causing her to wrap her legs around me.

"Say you want me" I whisper into her ear.

"I want you"

"Say you love me" I get closer to her ear almost touching it.

"I love you and your the only one for me."

I pull away and look her straight in the eyes. "Good" and with that I slowly slide her onto me and begin pumping in and out of her.

"Ben" she moans in my ear. I just chuckle at her.

"Shh. We don't want your friends to hear " I smirk at her. She then leans close to my ear and whispers "I don't care just fuck me."

"Oh I'll do more than that" I whisper back. I start pumping into her faster and faster. Both of us moaning each others names.

"Mikaila" I moan first.

"Ben" she moans back. We continue for another 15 minutes at the same pace until we both climax together. I let her down slowly, making sure she was steady on her feet.

I turn her towards the shower head and put shampoo in her hair since I already washed mine.

"I love you" I hear her say.

"Oh I know apparently since you found Asking Alexandria" I laugh at her. She gasps and turns around.

"Who told you that?" she questions.

"Crispin" I reply still smirking down at her. She blushes putting her face against my chest.

"Oh my god. I didn't want you to know that." I lift her head up and kiss her.

"I think its fucking hilarious" I laugh at her and she playfully slaps my arm.

"It's not funny. It's embarrassing and I'm gonna kill them for telling you that." She looks directly at my face and I can see her cheeks start to turn red.

"It's ok. I think it's funny but cute at the same time." I smile cheekily

"I don't do cute Benjamin and you know this" she scolds me.

"Fine how about sexy" I kiss her nose. "Hot" I kiss her cheek. " Or how about downright gorgeous" I full on give her a kiss that she won't be forgetting.