Chapter 3

Miks POV

After about five minutes of getting ready I see everyone ready accept for Lydia and actually I don't even see her anywhere.

"Where's Lydia?" I give everyone a questioning look.

"Um.. I think the bathroom" Karen points towards our back bathroom.

"K" I turn quickly towards Ben. "Hey babe you go ahead and show them the club and I'll wait for Lydia" I give him a long kiss then pull away.

"Get going ya weirdos" with that I hear them leave as I turn towards the bathroom. I knock on the bathroom door a couple times but don't hear a single thing from inside and I'm starting to question whether Lydia is actually in there. I then wait a minute listening quietly and then I hear a soft sob coming from inside.

I knock on the door again "Lydia, please open up." I hear shuffling from inside and then the door is slowly opened revealing part of Lydia's face. I push the door open a little to reveal her whole face. I see tears all down her face ad she looks purely exhausted. I grab her arm lightly pulling her from the bathroom to the kitchen table. I sit her down on the opposite side of me and wait for her to calm her hiccups down.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly. She waits a couple of seconds to respond to my question.

"Derek broke up with me" thank God I have good hearing because she whispered it so quietly.

"WHO THE FUCK IS DEREK?" I yell not at her directly but confused as to who this person was.

"I started dating him shortly after you left for tour" I wait for her to continue. "He has never cheated on me that I knew of and when I go to tell him about the offer you gave us I find him with some girl, Gina, from my anthropology class." She starts sobbing again.

"He's fucking lucky I don't know who he is cause I would go find him and punch him right this second." I lean over the table and lightly touch her arm.

"Hey just forget about him and come enjoy a fun night. Just enjoy yourself and in no time we'll find you someone ten times better then him" I see her start to crack a smile and I gesture for her to follow me off the bus.

"Ok" she gets up and follow me out the bus.

Lydias POV

I can't believe Derek would pull this after two years together. I was ready to move in with him and even say I love him, but I guess Mikaila's right, I will find someone better, someone hotter. I laugh out loud just thinking about it.

"What's funny?" Mikaila asks with a questioning yet concerning look.

"Oh nothing" she just stares a little longer making sure I'm ok and then shrugs and continues leading me to the club everyone else is at. After about five minutes of walking we arrive at Club Wett.

"Wow. what a funny name" I laugh.

"Yea leave it to Ben to find the funny named places" she laughs shaking her head. Before we can enter she's stopped by a couple of fans asking for an autograph and some pictures. 'I always knew she'd be famous.' I wait patiently for her to finish then she grabs my arm and we head inside with her waving nicely to the bouncer.

As we enter the club and then we walk down a strobe lit hallway and I hear light thumping from the music in the club. Mik then pulls away a thick curtain to reveal a club filled with people drinking, doing drugs and tipping the strippers, but that's not the first thing I notice.

I spot Derek at a table with Gina straddling his lap practically giving him a lap dance. I stop walking and feel my heart beat get faster practically bursting out of my chest. I notice Mikaila sees me stop and she questions why I did. I simply raise my arm and point out Derek and Gina and I can feel the tears forming and falling down my face.