Kc

We just got to the car. It was a red truck, I guess some people are going to sit in the bed. The middle of the front seat flipped up to a seat. Ricky was driving, Alex was in the middle, Sam was in the passenger side.

Trevor sat behind Sam, Kim sat in the middle, and Julianne sat behind Ricky. JC, Rayne, Kian, Connor, and me sat in the bed. JC, Kian, and me sat against the window part of the truck.

I sat closet to the left, JC sat closest to the right, Kian sat in between JC and me. I don't know what his problem is, he seems over-protective. But over what I don't know. Rayne was next to me reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, while listening to green day and linkin park on her phone. I was listening to According to You, by I don't know who. I kept seeing JC looking behind Kian.

Kian was leaning up talking to Connor, who kept glancing at Rayne. "Kian why don't you just switch paces with JC so you can talk to Connor." I said"Hahaha NO!" he shouted. Well then, we finally got to the house. The guys helped us with our bags, then showed us our rooms. Rayne, Alex, and i are sharing a room, while Kim and Julianne are sharing a room. Poor Julianne, she has to share a room with that witch.

None of us liked her, but we had to be nice because she wants to be our friend so.... yeah. When we were all done unpacking we went downstairs and saw the guys doing a video about how girls and guys are different. We started laughing because they were way off. "What are you guys laughing about?" Connor asked. "We're laughing because you guys are way off."Rayne said. "If you guys are wondering who we are talking to it's Kian's cousin KC. Come say hi guys." Ricky said. So we all went over there. "Okay guys well if we are wrong what do girls like in guys?"Trevor asked. "Well we like sweet and funny guys. Not nasty dirty guys. A guy who will stand up for them no matter what." Julianne said.

"Ok what do girls do when guys aren't around?"JC asked. "Well we talk about girl things like shopping and nails things guys don't want to talk about." Kim answered. "Wow we were way off, maybe we should ask them for help next time." Kian said. "Well that's it for today see you guys next Saturday." Sam said. "Ok guys see you later" all of them said snapping while moving. With that they ended the video.