Trevor

Before breakfast I asked Julianne on a date ,she said yes. So now the guys and I are waiting for the girls to finish getting ready so we can go. Kian was a wearing a plain red swim suit, Ricky was wearing a black and green striped one, Sam was wearing a blue and green one, Connor was wearing a orange one, JC was wearing a black and blue one. The girls finally came out. Julianne looked beautiful. She was wearing a blue top and white shorts, Kim had a pink top and purple shorts, KC had a blue top and black shorts, Rayne had on a red top and blue shorts, Alex had on a brown top and pink shorts. "Finally, you guys take forever." Kian said. "Well sorry Kim here had to look perfect." Rayne said while putting her hair in a high pony. The other girls did too. "Okay whatever lets just go." Sam said. When we got there, there wasn't many people. More beach for us I guess. The girls laid out their towels so they could tan. KC and Rayne pulled out there books so they could read . The guys and I threw our towels in a pile. Rayne and KC got up and laid out our towels. "OCD much." I asked. "They have horrible OCD. You get used to it." Kim said from where she was on the ground. KC and Rayne went back to reading. "Okay we're going to the water." JC said. "Kk" KC said. When we got there. We made a plan to have Kian distract the girls when we pick them up and carry them to the water and drop them in. It was a good idea. Kian went t and got his phone, so he can take a picture of their face when we do. "Hey girls, what do you think about going to the movies later. "Sure, sounds good." Alex said. We snuck up behind them and picked them up and threw them over our shoulders. I had Julianne, JC had KC, Connor had Rayne, Ricky had Alex, and, Sam had Kim. They were kicking and screaming for us to let them down. So we did, it just happened to be in the water. Julianne, Alex, and Kim came up. KC and Rayne didn't. We started to get worried. "What did you do KC and Rayne can't swim." Julianne yelled. "What?" JC and Connor said.Alex told JC and Connor to turn around. Kim told me, Ricky and Sam that they were fine. "Hey Kian come here" Julianne yelled. "Yeah." KC and Rayne jumped out of tge water on to JC and Connor's backs. Kian got a picture of their faces they were so scared. "Why'd you do that we were terrified." Connor said. "Sorry we had to." KC said. JC and Connor stared to pout until KC and Rayne kissed their cheeks, they were better after that. "Hey guys I want a picture." Kian said. He stated to back up a little. While he was doing that a girl was doing the same thing with her friend. Kian accidentally bumped into her, they both turned around. They looked love struck. "OMG IT'S LOVE AT FIRST LUNCHABLE." KC yelled. We all laughed while walking up there. They were just staring at each other. "Oh my god, Alyssa Kian, Kian Alyssa." The other girl said. "Hi I'm Rayne this is KC, JC, Connor, Sam, Kim, Trevor, Alex, Ricky, and Julianne. "I'm Alliana and that's Alyssa. Alliana had a black and whit stiped bathing suit and Alyssa was wearing a green dot bathing suit. Alliana had long puple hair and glasses. Alyssa had long fire orange hair. "Well we're going to the movies later if you want to come." Kian said. "We'd love to." Alyssa said. "Can I have your mumber so we can call you when we go." Kian flirted. "Sure it's xxxxxxx." She flirted back. We started to head back to the house to get ready for the movies.