Julianne

We just got back from the store. We got fried chicken, potato salad, and french fries. When we got to the house JC and KC were sitting next to each other all snuggled up whispering to each other. I thought it was cute, Kian probably didn't think so.

Connor was sitting down watching t.v. while Rayne sat next to him. He had his arm around her. I looked over at Kian, who was really mad. I swear I saw smoke coming out of his ears. "How could you? You promised you wouldn't fall for her!" Kian yelled. "What do you mean? You're not even related to her." Connor said. "Not you, you idiot. JC and KC." Kian said.

"Oh okay." Connor said relieved. "Dude don't ne mad it's not my fault my feelings got inthe way." JC said. He seemed a little scared. "NO YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T FALL FOR HER." Kian yelled. "Kian stop yelling you can't blame just JC it's my fault to."KC said. Thank god for KC because JC was about to die.

"I'm hungry. Can we please eat." Rayne said. "Yeah come on" Ricky said. "Hey JC I'm sorry. It's just that KC is like my little sister and I don't like the idea of her dating."Kian said. "Hey dude it's fine I get it. I would be the same."JC said. I was proud of them. We went and ate dinner.

While we ate we talked about our lives. We learned a lot about each other. After dinner we all went to the living room to watch a movie. The guys wanted to watxh a scary movie but us girls wanted to watch a comedy movie.

So we all decided on Fast and Furious series. Kian sat on the recliner, JC, KC, Rayne, and Connor sat on one couch, Ricky, Alex, Sam, and Kim sat on the other one. Me and Trevor sat on the floor with some blankets