Alyssa

Kian and I started to lean in....when we heard a big thud. We jumped apart both of us blushing. "Oops, my bad!" Ricky said from the kitchen. He had dropped a pan. I looked over at Kian, he looked kinda of sad. "Hey Kian, are you okay-" I was cut off by him kissing me. It took me a minute to process what happened, but then I kissed back. When we pulled apart, Kian was blushing, and I said " Oh my god, fireworks just went off." Then I realized I said that out loud "Damn it I said that out loud didn't I" I turned to look at Kian, he leaned in and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend?" in my ear. I replied by saying "Oh Hell Yeah." I then did the crab face. Everyone just laughed. We decided to watch t.v..

When Alex was in the bathroom her phone started to ring, we all looked at Ricky. Ricky answered the phone, he put it on speaker "Hey beautiful, I miss you." "Who is this?" "I'm Drew, Alex's boyfriend. Who are you?" "I'm Ricky. How long have you been going out?" "About a year, why?" "Because me and her are going out." "Oh my god, Its not what it sounds like."

"Really because it sounds like you are cheating on Drew with Ricky and vise versa." KC yelled. She got up and punched Alex in the face. Then went back to her place next to Jc. She giggled when JC kissed her cheek. Rayne jumped up and said "Is there a library around here I need a book."

"Yeah there is come on." Connor said "Yaahh books. I'm gonna get to read. l'm gonna get to read." Rayne said while jumping up and down, clapping her hands. Alex had went up to her room to pack her things to leave. I pushed Aliana toward Ricky.

He smiled when she went over to him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to his room saying they were going to talk. Then