Fixes?

Jc p.o.v

I was woke up by Julianne kicking me. "Oww what was that for?" I whispered yelled. "I tried 5 times to get you up, that was my last resort." she replied back. "Oh ok." I said. "Listen JC, there's something you need to know. But first we need to wake up Rayne." "Ok." We went over and woke Rayne up. "Guys there's something you should know." She said as she should us KC and Connor.
The problem was that her head was on his chest and he had his arm around her waist. I was shocked and mad. Rayne looked like she was going to cry. " I thought you guys should know." Julianne said.

"Th-thank y-you." Rayne said as she choked back tears. I pulled her into a hug, she hugged me back while she cried into my chest. KC was my first real girlfriend. I started to cry. Everyone started to wake up, so we pulled apart and wiped our tears away. KC and Connor screamed when they saw the position they were in.

"Hey wanna make breakfast" Rayne asked me. "Sure, what should we make?" "We should make pancakes and.." Rayne started to say but Alyssa cut her off by screaming "BACON!!!!" "I guess we're having pancakes, bacon and oh eggs." I said.

"Yes." Rayne said while high fiving me. "Ummm how did we get like that, because I know I fell asleep next to JC." KC said. "I don't know, but they look mad." Connor said pointing at me and Rayne as we walked to the kitchen to make breakfast .Everyone went to get changed for the day.

"Of course we are mad, you idiot. We just saw our girlfriend/boyfriend with our best friend" I said. "Just forget about it right now, so we can make food. I'm hungry." Rayne said. We started to make breakfast as everyone came down. After breakfast we decided to go to a park with a big lake.

We all got ready and headed to the car. Rayne and me haven't talked to Connor or KC since the incident. When we got to the park we played football. The teams were girls vs. guys. We tried to tel them no but they wouldn't listen. Girls are so stubborn.

Kian was doing the kick off, which ended hitting Alyssa in the gut. It took her a minute to realize what happened. Like in the cartoons where they run off the cliff, but freeze before they fall completly.

She fell in slow motion. "It's always me. Hey Kian guess what?" Alyssa said. "What?" He said. "Pain crab face." She replied, while doing the crab face. I walked over to Rayne and asked her to talk for a minute. She said yes, so we walked over to the swings.

"Do you want to mess with Connor and KC?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. " We could hang out more than usual, have people think we're dating, when we aren't." I say. "So we pretty much fake date." She said. "Pretty much." I sighed. "Ok. Let's do it." She smiled. Here we go. This could end in disaster. Dun dun duunnn