Chapter 18: to me your a princess

Lucas pov

<<<arrive at school>>>

Me Riley and Maya arrived at school. Maya got out of the limo and I was about to get out when I remembered Riley was asleep on me. I shook her a little bit. But nothing.

Lucas: (whispers softly to her) Riley wake up we're here.

She yawned cutely. Reached her arms out to me and said.

Riley: (Thirdly says) carry me (she says with her arms still out)

Lucas: (rolls his eyes) Riley I can't carry you. What if someone sees us.

Riley: (ignores what he said) Carey me! (She demands)

Lucas: (groans annoyed) fine!

Riley: yay!

I unbuckle my seat belt and Riley's seatbelt. Then I get out of our side of the car. She sits up and gives me a innocent smile and reaches her arms out to me again. I roll my eyes at her childness and carried her bridal style.

Lucas: happy now? (He says while looking at her)

Riley: very much. (giggles)

I kick the door shut with my foot and walk over to Maya waiting for us at the entrance. She has a big grin on her face.

Lucas: what?

Maya: oh nothing it's just, I always knew you two would get married. (she says Getting fake teary eyed)

I realize that I'm still carrying Riley. I set her down softly.

Maya: you two are the splitting image of cory and topanga.

I roll my eyes at her comment. And don't bother to reply.

Riley: can I get on your back (excited) (clapping her hands together like a four year old)

Lucas: ok how about I make you a deal. When we have free period we can go in the gym and we can ride the White Horse we rode back in middle school.

Riley: (eyes light up with excitement) you still have the horse?

Lucas: Yeah. it's been here since we rode it three years ago.

Riley: But we're in high school

Lucas: yeah. When I was gonna transfer schools I asked the principal could they have it moved to high school and they said yes. (Smiles)

Riley: do you still have the crown you put on me?  

Lucas: of course

<<<Skip to free period>>> 

I'm waiting for Riley she said she would meet me in front of the gym. Soon I see her walk towards me. We walk into the gym and I whistle like how I did in middle school. The White House we rode on came out. I got on the horse and swung my leg over it.

Then Riley reached her hand out and I grabbed it. She got on the horse. I turn sideways a little and look into her big beautiful brown eyes.

Riley: what am I to you? (she says looking him in the eyes)

Lucas: (looks at her and smiles) to me, (pulls out the crown he put on her the last time they were on the horse) your a princess.

Riley: Lucas (she says looking intensely into his eyes)

Lucas: yeah (gulps nervously)

Riley: I forgive you

Lucas: really

Riley: yeah (smiles at him and kisses him on the check) can we try to friends?

Lucas: (thinking: I don't want to be friends. I really want to be more. But if being friends helps her gain back my trust then friends it is.) Sure (smiles at her)

She rests her head on my shoulder and we ride around the gym Together. I'm sad that she just wants to be friends but at least she forgives me.

A/N: YAYY SHE FORGIVES HIM. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Monies ~ (: 💙