Chapter 19: Letting go

Hey guys

quick Authors note

I suggest you Listen to Let her go by passenger while reading this

Also please comment and vote it means a lot!

Now enjoy the chapter (;

Monies~ 💙

Lucas pov

I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Riley we agreed we'd eat together everyday since we're trying to be "friends"
I saw her running this way with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a white top and jeans. She looked so beautiful.

"Hey Lucas guess What" Riley said sitting down and placing her tray of food down on the table

"What"

"Brandon asked me out"! She squealed

A/n: all of the character's thoughts are in italics (back to the story)

What how could she go out with him I love her she's mine!

"Great" I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Thanks. Oh my goodness he's so dreamy." she said gushing over him

I snapped and said "tell it to somebody who cares"

She looked taken back a little and had fear in her eyes. I immediately regretted what I said and wanted to take it back so badly.

"Princess" I started to say but she cut me off. "No I should have never agreed to being friends with a jerk like you why won't you go date some girl. Make her fall hopelessly in love with you and then break her heart. It's what your best at." she said and walked away to Maya's table.

I just sat there speeches. She's right. I'm nothing but a player. I'm gonna go back to the way I was. In fact I'm gonna show her what pain she put me through by putting her in pain. I'm gonna start, bullying her until she knows what my heart feels like. She will never see it coming.

----------------------------

OOHH CLIFFHANGER

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER